• Last Post 02 August 2023
HimaThakur posted this 21 September 2017

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about .

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SarvjeetSingh posted this 02 August 2023

महिलाओं के एक समूह ने मुझसे मेरे फोन से इस नंबर पर कॉल करने के लिए कहा और कॉल अपने आप रिजेक्ट हो गई। मुझे 9-अंकीय कोड वाला एक संदेश प्राप्त हुआ। उन्होंने मेरे फोन से कोड लिया। मुझे उन पर कुछ संदेह था इसलिए मैंने Google पर नंबर की जांच की और इस नंबर के लिए पिछली कई शिकायतें मिलीं। कृपया करके ऐसी महिलाओं के ग्रुप और फ्रॉड करने वालों के खिलाफ कार्यवाही करें। कृपया हमें बताया जाए कि क्या हमारा डेटा सुरक्षित है?

SarvjeetSingh posted this 02 August 2023

A lady come near me and told to call a toll free no. which is 18001211563, when i called this no. receive d a code the lady ask to share the code, is it fraud?, please confirm.

GulshanAara posted this 21 September 2021

I had a similar experience today at 01:00 pm. A lady wearing lipton green tea uniform approached me and asked me to call on this number. 18001211563. I refused at first and told her to do it from her phone if it's toll free. She made up some story about her sales and made me call the number. She asked me to share the code with her and I shared. She went to other way. Please look into this scam

VishalKumar posted this 16 April 2021

18001211563is hul tol free number of buy a product

U have received unique code nd share with lady its safe not harmful

VishalKumar posted this 16 April 2021

This is working proses of hul Unilever This is safe no harmful

ARuNKUmAr posted this 10 April 2021

Same story has happened with me

unknown7489 posted this 08 March 2021

Mere saath bhe asa hua ek lady ne kha ki vo dove shampoo ki advertisement kar rahi hai ek toll free number 18001211563 call kardo tho meri sail badjaegi tho maine call kara tho fir vaha se ek call aaya fir ek unique id batayi fir os lady ne use note kara fir maine ek dost ko bataya tho usne kha ki ye ek scam ho sakta hai. Tho plz batao ki ye scam th kya

DebaratiDey Sarkar posted this 10 December 2020

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about....the lady was working for comfort company.

MuskiS posted this 11 November 2020

Please tell me these no. Is harmful or not ?..

AnoopTripathi posted this 08 January 2020

had a similar experience today. A lady wearing lipton green tea uniform approached me and asked me to call on this number. 18001211563. I refused at first and told her to do it from her phone if it's toll free. She made up some story about her sales and made me call the number. She asked me to share the code with her and I refused. I took a bus and went off my way. Please look into this scam

Lokendra Singh posted this 01 October 2019

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about..

ESAKKIDURAI posted this 26 August 2019

Today 2 girls come to ask make call from my number I just help but they are dial toll free number 18001211563 and 18003157010 ask OTP numbers...msg from AX-hulwin if it is any frad msg..really i don't know what happen here then that girls escape

ESAKKIDURAI posted this 26 August 2019

Today 2 girls come to ask make call from my number I just help but they are dial toll free number 18001211563 and 18003157010 ask OTP numbers...msg from AX-hulwin if it is any frad msg..really i don't know what happen here then that girls escape

SaadAnsari posted this 31 July 2019

same thing happened to me today. An unknown lady's group came to me and gave missed call to 18001211563 and i received message from VK-HULWIN .what is it about and what should i do now.

suvamMandal posted this 19 December 2018

Please tell me is this number is harmful in any manner? Please tell me

suvamMandal posted this 19 December 2018

If you have any news trouble? Please tell me . Same thing happen to me.

Ram thotaThota posted this 11 December 2018

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about..

PavanK posted this 04 November 2018

Out of a group of three ladies....A lady has asked me to call to a number, i felt her phone is not working and given my phone, she called to 18001211563, a code has received and entered in her other device without my consent, I had a debate with her for taking code without my permission....also, I took their pics for safer side, if it is useful for further enquiry in future....But, please let me know what is this no?? is it a fraud??

ANILSAINI posted this 12 October 2018

Sir, I have also faced such scenario today in 11 phase, mohali. A lady accompanying several other ladies requested my phone saying that she would like to call her office Hindustan Uniliver limited to share her sales report. I allowed her to call. Then I got a Unique code from HUL through SMS. She has noted that code and left. Later I checked the same no. On Google for HUL but did not find any details.Though I got this site. Iam afraid, if it is any kind of scam?

Kindly help.

Rgds Anil

SandeepK.N. posted this 03 October 2018

its not any faurd r fake its just HUL's home2home activity...its just promoting the HUL products....

Show More Posts

Close