• Last Post 02 August 2023
HimaThakur posted this 21 September 2017

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about .

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
KumariKarunya posted this 26 September 2017

A group of ladies wearing apron with Lipton image printed on it campained saying free weight and cholestrol check.  So thought that it is harmless.  After checking the weight, told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about.  they had a tablet with which they record without telling you, and also captured the pic of the house. Asked me to open the door and show so that she can take the pic.  I refused to but she has taken the pic of the house.  Please let me know about this number.  Since it is suspicious please can help me know about this

Asif Ali posted this 14 October 2017

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about....sir same happen to me also

aniketkhaire posted this 16 October 2017

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about..

PremChakraborty posted this 02 November 2017

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her, i asked the company name she said hindustan unliver when i refused the give code she forced, it was a tricky and bad to play with public

PranshGupta posted this 11 November 2017

Same story has happened with me. Pls tell me what is all about this number. Pls confirm

RamanGupta posted this 19 November 2017

same to me please tell me how is harmful for us

BharatRavi posted this 28 November 2017

Arey woh koi offer hai... Us number par call krne ke baad joh code ata hai us se lucky draw main mobile recharge milta hai...aur kuch nhi... No tension

MukeshVaishnav posted this 30 December 2017

Its a Recharge coupan code bro jab ap us par cal karte ho tho ek msg aata hai woh code add karti hai woh tho usko 500rs ka recharge aata hai par number 500rs recharge hota hai 3time so pls dont misscall that no aur na hi kisi ko misscal karne do aap khud misscall karke code ayega add karo den 500rs recharge payo

MukeshVaishnav posted this 30 December 2017

Mujhe bi aisi hi lady ne kaha misscal karne ko den mene frind ko pucha iske bareme tab usne btaya mujhe a sab

Rakeshverma posted this 02 January 2018

Mere sath v abhi ase hi huya in ludhiana city

ShreyaWagherkar posted this 24 January 2018

I had a similar experience today. A lady wearing lipton green tea uniform approached me and asked me to call on this number. 18001211563. I refused at first and told her to do it from her phone if it's toll free. She made up some story about her sales and made me call the number. She asked me to share the code with her and I refused. I took a bus and went off my way. Please look into this scam

ShreyaWagherkar posted this 24 January 2018

Have you had a similar experience?? How do you know?

barathb posted this 03 February 2018

For me to one lady asked to dial the toll free number 18001211563 and told to tell the number which will be received via some customer call.

SushmitShimpi posted this 05 February 2018

How did you get to know this?

SushmitShimpi posted this 05 February 2018

But to win 500 rs mobile recharge we have to missed call on this no. 18002126677 not the one that everyone has called on viz. 18001211563. I am not getting anything on this no. on Internet.

JaiPrakashBhogyan posted this 15 February 2018

I faced such scenario today, I tried to get the truth, lady was working for Milestone brandcom advertising company. In illegal way they were doing advertise for unliver products. I called multiple people of this company and raised concern regarding the ways they doing advertising. As per him, they will take action against it. I allowed her to go after got confirmation that my details are safe and will not be misused.

Randeepchauhan posted this 17 March 2018

Mere sath v abhi ase hi huya in Rohini delhi city

BuddhdevKumar posted this 31 March 2018

The same thing has happened with me just now.

praveenAkkudasu posted this 09 April 2018

Pls tell me is this number is harmful in any manner???? 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

BhaveshJain posted this 10 April 2018

A lady came to me and told me to call on a toll free no which is 18001211563 when i called this number I received a code she said to share it with her plz let me know what is this number all about..

Show More Posts

Close