Unknown Ladies asked For my Mobile phone and dialed a Number - "1800120170170" and took unique No.

• Last Post 16 November 2023
AniketJangam posted this 12 November 2019

A Group of Unknown Ladies Asked me for my phone and they Dialed a tool-free Number from my Number "1800120170170" and took the Unique Code which they received from AD-HULHTH from my number and kept that number with them.

This is a serious problem which is taking place with many of the people, these groups of ladies can do anything I guess. After Searching on google this seems to Fraud actions please do look into!!!! 

I request Cyber Crime Managers Please reply to these Cases as soon as possible.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Bhavesh Kumar Dhruw posted this 13 November 2019

Yes aaj Mai raipur me galti.. se coll Kar Diya karne bole to... Ab Mai ky karu....plsss reply

AppalarajuPallala posted this 18 November 2019

An unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 and asked to share the otp. And we came to know that it is fraud . Will it be a serious issue? Please tell us .! What should we do now? It just happened a while ago

MithraMighty posted this 28 November 2019

Yeah ..today an old lady stopped me and forcedly made me to call to the number .She came back wherever I went and begged ..I made the call and shared OTP ..pls anyone let me know about this fraud

VeeranjaneyuluSunkara posted this 30 November 2019

Sir An An unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 and asked to share the otp. And we came to know that it is fraud . Will it be a serious issue? Please tell us .! What should we do now? It just happened a while ago

Plz help me

ManojKumbhar posted this 04 December 2019

Sir 1 unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 and asked to share the otm.and we came to know that its fraud.. Will it a serious problem? Please tell mi what should do now..... Plz help....

MOHAMADIMRAN posted this 11 December 2019

Sir an unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 by name of surf excel and asked to share the OTP and I had given the number after some time I had got a doubt on that number and I searched on google then I came to know that its fraud.. Will it a serious problem? Please tell me to know and reply to it... Plz help.

SawanKumar posted this 12 December 2019

Hi sir an unknown lady asked me to call toll free number 1 800120170170 and asked me to share the otp I had got the doubt then I went to nearest police station old Rajajinagar but they are not ready to file a Complaint. Then I called to dcp crime branch abhishek goel and told everything through what's up and share the pics of two ladies. He told me that if you find again that lady immediately dial 100 number.

VijayanPalanisamy posted this 14 December 2019

Any lost money this case??

SHIB shankar BERA posted this 18 December 2019

An Unknown Lady Just Ask me to dail a tool free number 1800120170170.then she ask me the unique number.and unfortunately i gave her the number....sai may i in serious trouble??????Plzz Help Me Out

AVIJITMANDAL posted this 19 December 2019

Aj ek lady ne mujhe call karne ko kaha o bolrehe thi ki usko sell karna hai to main ne kar diya ab main kaya karu plz help

srijapadmanabhuni posted this 20 December 2019

A lady took my mobile and called to toll free number 1800-120-170-170 today. Is there any problem with it? Is it a cyber crime? Please let  me know.

munishkumar posted this 21 December 2019

Sir today I face that same issue...

Diksha Egade posted this 22 December 2019

Mere sath bhi aj aise hi hua.

ChikuNayak posted this 25 December 2019

Hello.. Bhai Aaj mere sath bhi same aisa hi huaa. Aaj jab main Ghar se kisi kaam ke liye bahar jana tha tb main bilaspur aaya aur bilaspur me bus ke intjar me khada tha phir Do ladki aayi aur bola bhaiya ek important call krni hai tb Maine kr diya aur uska number 1800120170170 tha... yaar please Help kro kuchh hoga to nhi

1800-120-170-170 ye kis chij ka number hai bhai... kuchh hoga to nhi yaar.. please Help kro yaar

Bhai aaj bilaspur me mere sath bhi aisa hi ho gya..bhai kya kruu yarr..bahut darr lag rha hai..

Manoj Nagendra posted this 26 December 2019

Sir today I face that same problem.... please reply sir....is there any problem please reply me

hinalkothari posted this 27 December 2019

Same happen with me yesterday.plz help me..is there any issue with my persnal detail or any other problem..plz reply me as possibl as early

SufiyanSayyed posted this 06 January 2020

1800120170170 aaj meri shop pe 2 ladies aaye the aur call karne ko kaha fir otp likh ke gaye

AMIR ALI posted this 07 January 2020

Mera ko 1 ladies bole ki .1 miss call karo maine kuch pucha nhi direct mobile dey deya hoo mijhe laga wo help k liye puchri hai magar meko nhi pata tha ya fraud hai

Tarunsai posted this 11 January 2020

The same thing happened with me today. Please someone reply whether it is fraud or not. If it is fraud please provide the remedies.

HemantKatare posted this 13 January 2020

Today,13th Jan'20 at around 3:30pm, same thing happened with my wife at Dombilvli, Maharashtra.

Is this a security threat? 

Can we expect Cyber crime to take appropriate action?

HaranadhHari posted this 10 February 2020

Good afternoon I am from vizianagaram Andhra Pradesh. Today after two ladies ask my phone and dail this number and take the OTP is there any problem sir....plz give me reply sir

Sukhvir Singh posted this 13 February 2020

Aj mere phn se v kisi ne call kr dia ab Mr kya kru plz tell me

SagarGala posted this 11 March 2020

Mere sath bhi same hua vo lady mere pass aayi aur boli ek misscall marna hai mere ko laga ki kiske sath baat karni hogi isliye maine call karle diya aur vo mobile pe kuch likh rahi thi aur firse mobile de diya..i want to know what is happening this pls help us to get out of this fraud

YamitaThakur posted this 12 March 2020

Today this happens to me in sector 28A Chandigarh help me out sir is it a serious case ..plz take a step for this.

SJki vines posted this 18 March 2020

Ma chooda

RiteshMahajan posted this 23 July 2020

Mere sath bhi aaj kuch esa hi hua 1 ladies aai thi aur mobile se call krne ka bola aur otp le liya same no. 1800170120120 yeh wala. Ab kya Krna hai mujhe koi bata sakta hai

DivyanshuSharma posted this 15 September 2020

Sir , An unknown lady came for asking to call a no. And ask for OTP later on I realized it's fraud what should I do now please help me

Technical,GamingPoint posted this 14 October 2020

Hey guys today i faced same issue but when i searched about i got this. Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods company with a heritage of over 80 years in India. On any given day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. www.hul.co.in › Who we are Introduction to HUL | About | Hindustan Unilever Limited website Stock price: HINDUNILVR (NSE) ₹2,154.70 +16.50 (+0.77%) 14 Oct, 1:49 pm IST - Disclaimer Parent organization: Unilever plc (61.90%) CEO: Sanjiv Mehta (10 Oct 2013–) Customer service: 1800 102 2221 Founded: 17 October 1933 Subsidiaries: Lakmé Cosmetics, Kwality Wall's, Jamnagar Properties Private Limited, Unilever Nepal, more Founders: Lever Brothers, Hindustan Vanaspati Mfg. Co. Ltd., United Traders Ltd.

Technical,GamingPoint posted this 14 October 2020

But i am not sure becasue the number was not exact one

MansiGadhwale posted this 30 October 2020

Aaj ek lady aayi aur kaha ki comfort chahiye kya I said no n she asked mobile hoga toh plz toll free no. Pr missed call de dijiye aur OTP bta diya .......then I google that toll free no. I came to know it's fraud ......I request u plz help me on this PLZZ sir

AliyaSen posted this 10 November 2020

It's not a crime actually the ladies selling a product name comfort for washing clothes and nothing else... some peoples act like it's a crime but it's not.. there is a one company in Kolkata they are trying to advertise their product that's why they are selling this product by ladies and and asking for code because to know that how much people are interested with their product... It's not a crime if ladies are asking for a code and they are selling a product it's not mean it's a crime they will not do anything or cannot do anything with this code please don't act like it's serious matter.. just for advertising a product by asking code it's not a crime this is digital India so the company is observing people do like there product or not through a code that's all.....

AliyaSen posted this 10 November 2020

It's not a crime actually the ladies selling a product name comfort for washing clothes and nothing else... some peoples act like it's a crime but it's not.. there is a one company in Kolkata they are trying to advertise their product that's why they are selling this product by ladies and and asking for code because to know that how much people are interested with their product... It's not a crime if ladies are asking for a code and they are selling a product it's not mean it's a crime they will not do anything or cannot do anything with this code please don't act like it's serious matter.. just for advertising a product by asking code it's not a crime this is digital India so the company is observing people do like there product or not through a code that's all.....

Rana Rajput posted this 19 November 2020

Ajmal Suresh Yadav har Gaya hai ek ladiss aaya mere pass sab bolo bhaiya miss call mar deni hai main kuchh poochha bhi nahin apna phone de Diya usne mis call maar ke Ho patali ke chala gaya yaar bahut dhadak raha hai bhai har photo yaar kuchh hoga to nahin na mere sat bhi aase hi huaa bahi kuchh hoga to nahi bhut dar lg raha hai kiya kare yar piz piz piz piz help kro bhai piz help me mere

Rana Rajput posted this 19 November 2020

Aaj Ghar se bahar Gaya ek ladies a jao bolo bhaiya mis call maarna hai to main apna phone de diya mis call mara is number per 1800120170170 marne ke bad aur opt likh kar chala Gaya bola thank you mein poochha bhi nahin ho kaun hai nahin please yaar bahut jyada dar lag rahe hain to karo yaar please bhai mere

MohanMishra posted this 28 November 2020

I have also

manuelmanu posted this 11 December 2020

Any cyber crime related to this incident, please anyone help me to know the fact

SatishGaikwad posted this 30 December 2020

One group of ladies came from HUL to my home to sell a comfort liquid and asked me to dial 1800 120170170 which shows fraud no. please help

PrakashPoojari posted this 03 January 2021

I would like to share my experience today during my visit at Bhayandar East (Maharashtra, Thane District) An unknown old lady came to me with few packets of Surf excel sachets and requested me to dial a toll free number - 1800120170170 from my phone and share the OTP with her. But somehow I felt something was wrong, why a Company like Hindustan Liver will employ an old lady to promote surf excel? Instead of dialing that toll free number, I copied it and pasted it in Google. The Google results showed that it is new type of fraud which is going on. Hence do not entertain such types of requests.

Friends, please beware with those people.

IshwarKumar posted this 09 January 2021

These all are genuine. No need to worry. I called Unilever toll free no. 1881022221 and they confirm about their campaign. So chill guys and don't worry

dipikaharad posted this 22 January 2021

Today Unknown Lady Just Ask me to dail a tool free number 1800120170170.then she ask me the OTP number.and i gave her the OTP....Is it cyber crime or fraud??????Plzz Help Me

dipikaharad posted this 22 January 2021

Today an Unknown Lady Just Ask me to dial a toll free number 1800120170170.then she ask me the OTP from My number.and unfortunately i gave her the OTP...Is it cyber crime Or Fraud??????Plzz Help Me

ShreyGupta posted this 24 January 2021

Aaj mere sath bhi yahi hua Kya ye koi fraud???

MoniRouthu posted this 30 January 2021

Same thing happened to me.. Is there anything serious.. Plzzzz informm 🙏🙏

NehuRoy posted this 20 February 2021

Hi.. Ajh bhi mare sath yea hur hain.. Pls muje batiye.. Apke sath kuch hue hy kya money ??.. Main bhout tesn main huh.

Sangeeta Shukla posted this 04 March 2021

An Unknown Lady Just Ask me to dail a tool free number 1800120170170.then she ask me the unique number.and unfortunately i gave her the number....sai may i in serious trouble??????Plzz Help Me Out

RupeshMandape posted this 05 March 2021

Aaj 5march 2021, 2 ladies aayi kisan ketchup बेचने, mene nhi lena hai bola to unmese ek ladies ne bola bhaiya ek call karni hai mobile mil sakta hai kya, mujhe laga koi urgent call karni hogi, mene de diya fir usne 1800120170170 ye no. Pe call kiya me puch bhi raha tha ki aap kya kar rahe to wo ek no. Note kar k bol rahi thi ki hame company ko dikhana padta hai ki product hum kaha(location) se sell kar rahe hai... Itna bol k mobile wapas karke chali gayi... Me sochta hi reh gaya... Fir truecaller aur google pe search kiya to maalum huwa ki ye fraud hai..... Sir please take action about this no. 1800120170170 And block this...

HASHOK posted this 20 March 2021

an unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 and asked to share the otp ,and we came to know that it is fraud .will is be a serious issue ?please tell us what should we do now 

ShivamRai posted this 04 April 2021

Dear All,

Don't worry about this, its safe 1800120170170 toll free number only use for home to home promotion activity from Hindustan Unilever Ltd.

Know about the activities pls visit shared link
httpss://www.unilevernotices.com/

SagarShinde posted this 04 August 2021

Today group of ladies selling comfort solution which is of clothes washing solution ask me in road in manjari budruk Pune where railway flyover work is going on. Telling me their target is complete and want to call our company please dial this number, i dailed but not connected, please check what type of fraud they want to intend

HarishRaj posted this 18 September 2021

Aaj mere se ek ladies boli ek call karne ke liye do na mere mobile me balance nahi maine usko de diya maine socha jane do yaar ladies hai kuchh agar hua to bhai log mere paas uska photo hai maine chhupe se picture le liya hai

Ranvir Pathak posted this 28 October 2021

My Also Problem Sir As Today Meet 2 Unknow Ledy And Ask To me Brother Plz Help Me and He Is Giveing 1 Number That Number Was 1800120170170 call After Coming 1 OTP Sir Today i am very Confused Sir Plz Report This Number #Cybercrime #india 

SwastikaPaul posted this 11 February 2022

Pls tell did something happen after that

Pls say did anything happen after that fraud becoz I faced the same thing today

Uske baad kuch serious hua kya pls let me know

Pls tell uske baad kuch serious hua kya

Pls tell anyone did something happen after that

SheetalNegi posted this 23 June 2022

Same thing happened to me. A lady came and asked for my phone then dialled the no and then noted some OTP. Can someone please check the case and tell the solution for this.

KetanBhere posted this 24 August 2022

Sir mere sath bhi aisa hi huwa plz help

saaradhyabajaj posted this 27 July 2023

same thing happened to me ..anything happened to your personal details?

SadeeqAli posted this 16 August 2023

Yeah ..today yang girls lady stopped me and forcedly made me to call to the number .She came back wherever I went and begged ..I made the call and shared OTP ..pls anyone let me know about this fraud

SadeeqAli posted this 16 August 2023

gopinathanm posted this 16 November 2023

ஒரு பெண்மணி எனது மொபைலை எடுத்து 1800-120-170-170 என்ற இலவச எண்ணுக்கு இன்று அழைத்தார். இதில் ஏதேனும் பிரச்சனை உள்ளதா? இது சைபர் குற்றமா? தயவுசெய்து எனக்கு தெரியப்படுத்துங்கள்.

Close