Unknown Ladies asked For my Mobile phone and dialed a Number - "1800120170170" and took unique No.

• Last Post 16 November 2023
AniketJangam posted this 12 November 2019

A Group of Unknown Ladies Asked me for my phone and they Dialed a tool-free Number from my Number "1800120170170" and took the Unique Code which they received from AD-HULHTH from my number and kept that number with them.

This is a serious problem which is taking place with many of the people, these groups of ladies can do anything I guess. After Searching on google this seems to Fraud actions please do look into!!!! 

I request Cyber Crime Managers Please reply to these Cases as soon as possible.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Bhavesh Kumar Dhruw posted this 13 November 2019

Yes aaj Mai raipur me galti.. se coll Kar Diya karne bole to... Ab Mai ky karu....plsss reply

AppalarajuPallala posted this 18 November 2019

An unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 and asked to share the otp. And we came to know that it is fraud . Will it be a serious issue? Please tell us .! What should we do now? It just happened a while ago

MithraMighty posted this 28 November 2019

Yeah ..today an old lady stopped me and forcedly made me to call to the number .She came back wherever I went and begged ..I made the call and shared OTP ..pls anyone let me know about this fraud

VeeranjaneyuluSunkara posted this 30 November 2019

Sir An An unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 and asked to share the otp. And we came to know that it is fraud . Will it be a serious issue? Please tell us .! What should we do now? It just happened a while ago

Plz help me

ManojKumbhar posted this 04 December 2019

Sir 1 unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 and asked to share the otm.and we came to know that its fraud.. Will it a serious problem? Please tell mi what should do now..... Plz help....

MOHAMADIMRAN posted this 11 December 2019

Sir an unknown lady asked to call toll free number 1800120170170 by name of surf excel and asked to share the OTP and I had given the number after some time I had got a doubt on that number and I searched on google then I came to know that its fraud.. Will it a serious problem? Please tell me to know and reply to it... Plz help.

SawanKumar posted this 12 December 2019

Hi sir an unknown lady asked me to call toll free number 1 800120170170 and asked me to share the otp I had got the doubt then I went to nearest police station old Rajajinagar but they are not ready to file a Complaint. Then I called to dcp crime branch abhishek goel and told everything through what's up and share the pics of two ladies. He told me that if you find again that lady immediately dial 100 number.

VijayanPalanisamy posted this 14 December 2019

Any lost money this case??

SHIB shankar BERA posted this 18 December 2019

An Unknown Lady Just Ask me to dail a tool free number 1800120170170.then she ask me the unique number.and unfortunately i gave her the number....sai may i in serious trouble??????Plzz Help Me Out

AVIJITMANDAL posted this 19 December 2019

Aj ek lady ne mujhe call karne ko kaha o bolrehe thi ki usko sell karna hai to main ne kar diya ab main kaya karu plz help

srijapadmanabhuni posted this 20 December 2019

A lady took my mobile and called to toll free number 1800-120-170-170 today. Is there any problem with it? Is it a cyber crime? Please let  me know.

munishkumar posted this 21 December 2019

Sir today I face that same issue...

Diksha Egade posted this 22 December 2019

Mere sath bhi aj aise hi hua.

ChikuNayak posted this 25 December 2019

Hello.. Bhai Aaj mere sath bhi same aisa hi huaa. Aaj jab main Ghar se kisi kaam ke liye bahar jana tha tb main bilaspur aaya aur bilaspur me bus ke intjar me khada tha phir Do ladki aayi aur bola bhaiya ek important call krni hai tb Maine kr diya aur uska number 1800120170170 tha... yaar please Help kro kuchh hoga to nhi

1800-120-170-170 ye kis chij ka number hai bhai... kuchh hoga to nhi yaar.. please Help kro yaar

Bhai aaj bilaspur me mere sath bhi aisa hi ho gya..bhai kya kruu yarr..bahut darr lag rha hai..

Manoj Nagendra posted this 26 December 2019

Sir today I face that same problem.... please reply sir....is there any problem please reply me

hinalkothari posted this 27 December 2019

Same happen with me yesterday.plz help me..is there any issue with my persnal detail or any other problem..plz reply me as possibl as early

SufiyanSayyed posted this 06 January 2020

1800120170170 aaj meri shop pe 2 ladies aaye the aur call karne ko kaha fir otp likh ke gaye

AMIR ALI posted this 07 January 2020

Mera ko 1 ladies bole ki .1 miss call karo maine kuch pucha nhi direct mobile dey deya hoo mijhe laga wo help k liye puchri hai magar meko nhi pata tha ya fraud hai

Show More Posts

Close