Scam in the name of Amazon FK mall theylooted 75000 rupees

• Last Post yesterday
NouRish posted this 03 September 2022

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (8505933734) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 75000 in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam..

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
HrishikaSingh posted this 15 October 2022

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (7421122384) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 4200 in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam..

Bhavanis.h posted this 4 days ago

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (8505933734) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 1lakh in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam.. I don't know whether I get money or not. But I need that money also. And I don't want others to get affected by this. I am in the regret that why I did this. Iam in kind of depression. It's affecting me mentally as well. Please help me

NIMISHA RANJANSAHOO posted this 2 days ago

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (8505933734) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 75000 in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam..

ChandaniSharma posted this yesterday

Bhavanis.h kindly contact to consumer complaint they will surely help you on this 8447213459.

Don't call him. He charges 10% of the amount lost and promises that the amount will get back in account in 2-3 hours.

Gives false assurance that others have received the money back however, there isnt any provision of the same.

ChandaniSharma posted this yesterday

Don't call him. He charges 10% of the amount lost and promises that the amount will get back in account in 2-3 hours.

Gives false assurance that others have received the money back however, there isnt any provision of the same.

Close