Scam in the name of Amazon FK mall theylooted 75000 rupees

• Last Post 03 September 2023
NouRish posted this 03 September 2022

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (8505933734) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 75000 in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam..

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
HrishikaSingh posted this 15 October 2022

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (7421122384) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 4200 in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam..

Bhavanis.h posted this 23 January 2023

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (8505933734) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 1lakh in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam.. I don't know whether I get money or not. But I need that money also. And I don't want others to get affected by this. I am in the regret that why I did this. Iam in kind of depression. It's affecting me mentally as well. Please help me

NIMISHA RANJANSAHOO posted this 25 January 2023

Through Instagram i got an advertisement of online job in Amazon work at home and partime job .then I clicked the link and connected directly to the WhatsApp (8505933734) so they guided to a website they gave some tasks and to achieve that task ,they lead us to recharge option about 200rupees at the begining and got rewards of small amount and later they lead to big amount and they given so many tasks , even after completing all the task at the website and they freeze all my money and didn't given back.. after we knew the scam we asked our money through WhatsApp and also they won't willing to give money back.....it's all about 75000 in one single day....so I request to take immediate action .. against this scam..

ChandaniSharma posted this 26 January 2023

Bhavanis.h kindly contact to consumer complaint they will surely help you on this 8447213459.

Don't call him. He charges 10% of the amount lost and promises that the amount will get back in account in 2-3 hours.

Gives false assurance that others have received the money back however, there isnt any provision of the same.

ChandaniSharma posted this 26 January 2023

Don't call him. He charges 10% of the amount lost and promises that the amount will get back in account in 2-3 hours.

Gives false assurance that others have received the money back however, there isnt any provision of the same.

CybercrimeCyber security posted this 31 January 2023

I request plz msg me cyber crime team they will help you Cyber crime WhatsApp number -- 93817 54977

Yes plz don't trust

Just msg to cyber crime 9381754977

Plz file a case and msg to cyber crime team in whatsapp.

Cyber crime -- 9381754977

AadiSingh posted this 31 January 2023

You also fraud mother fuker 😡 Guys don’t msg him, cybercrimecyber security is fraud person he also demand 10 % charges for refund, we also now cyber crime never comment like this on complaint platform they only mail us ok he is fraud kindly do report on and complaint on this number 9381754977 cybercrimecyber security is fraud Sala kutta 😡😡

KeethiReddy posted this 31 January 2023

Thank you sir

harihari posted this 03 February 2023

thank you so much sir helping he out

PushpendraSingh posted this 11 May 2023

This agent is 9718584538 also fraud.

ZeeshanAhmed posted this 01 September 2023

Did anybody get their money back from FK Mall. I am also a victim of same company

Did you get your money back. I am also a victim of same company

Anil posted this 03 September 2023

Cyber cell head office whatsapp number +91 93812 238367

Close