Sanso Enterprise- fraud

• Last Post 02 February 2019
clintonjoseph posted this 27 July 2017

I too got registered with this company weeks ago after having read all the terms and conditions and details regarding the pay and foolishly accepting their agreement letter. After completing my training period I gave the online examination and I failed (according to them). Now they've issued some cyber complaint thing against me. They're demanding rs. 5310. Please help! They told me if by the next day I wasn't able to pay the penalty money, they would have a warrant issue against my name on account of cyber felony. Moreover, this is the same company, located in the same place at Surat, against whom many have complained in the past. It went by the name "USSC group" now called Sanso Enterprise. I am not going to submit to likes of this fraud company whatsoever. And I'm not going to pay a single penny! Here's a screenshot of the PDF that I had received while foolishly getting involved with the company.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
HYDER ali posted this 22 August 2017

same thing happen with me 

and there was no written agreement there

NikitaJadhav posted this 23 August 2017

They asking me to pay 6310 Rs What should I have to do.

AshutoshPandey posted this 24 August 2017

What happened next after then you did not pay them money?

AshutoshPandey posted this 24 August 2017

What happened next after you did not pay them money?

ROSHANKUMAR posted this 25 August 2017

These types of calls are fraud

Shrey Kothari posted this 30 August 2017

Same thing was happen wd me today that call me what should I do

Shrey Kothari posted this 30 August 2017

Can anyone contact me 8460899634

PalakSukhija posted this 06 September 2017

What happened next

PalakSukhija posted this 06 September 2017

Same thing happened what you have done next? Did you pay or not

PalakSukhija posted this 07 September 2017

Hi same thing happened with me... M from nashik . Can you share me ua contact no.

RahulChoubay posted this 17 September 2017

Any One This Same Happen to me I asked them about complain aginest them they say people who dont pass their exam Do This Complain i am Not Beliving them Now Monday is my exam whats Gonna happen i dont know pls help me my no is 9098502940

RahulChoubay posted this 17 September 2017

Hi I Have the same My no is 9098502940 What we all do about this Company. I Am Trapped Now Help me plsIf you Could

love kumarkumar posted this 19 September 2017

ESA KUCH NHI HAI.. OR TUM LOG TENSION MT LO .. MEIN SURAT POLICE STATION MEIN BAT KIY UNHONE KHA KI AAP TENSION MT LO . AND TUM LOG CALL AAYE TO BOLNA KI HMNE POLICE FIR KR DIYA HAI TUMHARI COMPANY KE KHILAF ..BLACK MAIL KRNE OR DHMKANE KE REASON  KO LEKE. AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN . 

RAJ KUMAR 

SUB INSPECTOR DELHI POLICE

HAUZ KHAS METRO STATION

NEW DELHI

BinniBiswas posted this 21 September 2017

They send me copy of some legal notice from the name of sanso Enterprise... And this notice they said that if I will not paid the which cost 5310 with in a time.... I have to pay 50000 or jail...
Plz any one can tell Is this really true or something....

prakashsingh posted this 21 September 2017

plz brother dont fear its all are fake dont recive such typ of phone. i know we all are student. dont recive such typ of call

prakashsingh posted this 21 September 2017

no are-7227042743, 7227048371

EstherGangmei saikia posted this 26 September 2017

Contact Nilesh Bhojwani 9106531059

sonukachhi posted this 06 October 2017

My contact plz help me 8878091750I too got registered with this company weeks ago after having read all the terms and conditions and details regarding the pay and foolishly accepting their agreement letter. After completing my training period I gave the online examination and I failed (according to them). Now they've issued some cyber complaint thing against me. They're demanding rs. 5310. Please help! They told me if by the next day I wasn't able to pay the penalty money, they would have a warrant issue against my name on account of cyber felony. Moreover, this is the same company, located in the same place at Surat, against whom many have complained in the past. It went by the name "USSC group" now called Sanso Enterprise. I am not going to submit to likes of this fraud company whatsoever. And I'm not going to pay a single penny! Here's a screenshot of the PDF that I had received while foolishly getting involved with the company.

kumudsingh posted this 11 October 2017

Hello Kumud singh,

I got cont. call of demanding money from there side, they call cont. and they changes their law everytime just demanding the money. just talk them badly number of companies in india start that type of business to earn money. they not have any type of business. they need just money. just ignore him, I got number of time legal notice just left and forget. Don't care about that type of companies do you work. 

thanks,

kumud singh  

ParthIntoxicated posted this 11 October 2017

Have u pay ?

Show More Posts

Close