Sanso Enterprise- fraud

• Last Post 02 February 2019
clintonjoseph posted this 27 July 2017

I too got registered with this company weeks ago after having read all the terms and conditions and details regarding the pay and foolishly accepting their agreement letter. After completing my training period I gave the online examination and I failed (according to them). Now they've issued some cyber complaint thing against me. They're demanding rs. 5310. Please help! They told me if by the next day I wasn't able to pay the penalty money, they would have a warrant issue against my name on account of cyber felony. Moreover, this is the same company, located in the same place at Surat, against whom many have complained in the past. It went by the name "USSC group" now called Sanso Enterprise. I am not going to submit to likes of this fraud company whatsoever. And I'm not going to pay a single penny! Here's a screenshot of the PDF that I had received while foolishly getting involved with the company.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
HYDER ali posted this 22 August 2017

same thing happen with me 

and there was no written agreement there

NikitaJadhav posted this 23 August 2017

They asking me to pay 6310 Rs What should I have to do.

AshutoshPandey posted this 24 August 2017

What happened next after then you did not pay them money?

AshutoshPandey posted this 24 August 2017

What happened next after you did not pay them money?

ROSHANKUMAR posted this 25 August 2017

These types of calls are fraud

Shrey Kothari posted this 30 August 2017

Same thing was happen wd me today that call me what should I do

Shrey Kothari posted this 30 August 2017

Can anyone contact me 8460899634

PalakSukhija posted this 06 September 2017

What happened next

PalakSukhija posted this 06 September 2017

Same thing happened what you have done next? Did you pay or not

PalakSukhija posted this 07 September 2017

Hi same thing happened with me... M from nashik . Can you share me ua contact no.

RahulChoubay posted this 17 September 2017

Any One This Same Happen to me I asked them about complain aginest them they say people who dont pass their exam Do This Complain i am Not Beliving them Now Monday is my exam whats Gonna happen i dont know pls help me my no is 9098502940

RahulChoubay posted this 17 September 2017

Hi I Have the same My no is 9098502940 What we all do about this Company. I Am Trapped Now Help me plsIf you Could

love kumarkumar posted this 19 September 2017

ESA KUCH NHI HAI.. OR TUM LOG TENSION MT LO .. MEIN SURAT POLICE STATION MEIN BAT KIY UNHONE KHA KI AAP TENSION MT LO . AND TUM LOG CALL AAYE TO BOLNA KI HMNE POLICE FIR KR DIYA HAI TUMHARI COMPANY KE KHILAF ..BLACK MAIL KRNE OR DHMKANE KE REASON  KO LEKE. AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN . 

RAJ KUMAR 

SUB INSPECTOR DELHI POLICE

HAUZ KHAS METRO STATION

NEW DELHI

BinniBiswas posted this 21 September 2017

They send me copy of some legal notice from the name of sanso Enterprise... And this notice they said that if I will not paid the which cost 5310 with in a time.... I have to pay 50000 or jail...
Plz any one can tell Is this really true or something....

prakashsingh posted this 21 September 2017

plz brother dont fear its all are fake dont recive such typ of phone. i know we all are student. dont recive such typ of call

prakashsingh posted this 21 September 2017

no are-7227042743, 7227048371

EstherGangmei saikia posted this 26 September 2017

Contact Nilesh Bhojwani 9106531059

sonukachhi posted this 06 October 2017

My contact plz help me 8878091750I too got registered with this company weeks ago after having read all the terms and conditions and details regarding the pay and foolishly accepting their agreement letter. After completing my training period I gave the online examination and I failed (according to them). Now they've issued some cyber complaint thing against me. They're demanding rs. 5310. Please help! They told me if by the next day I wasn't able to pay the penalty money, they would have a warrant issue against my name on account of cyber felony. Moreover, this is the same company, located in the same place at Surat, against whom many have complained in the past. It went by the name "USSC group" now called Sanso Enterprise. I am not going to submit to likes of this fraud company whatsoever. And I'm not going to pay a single penny! Here's a screenshot of the PDF that I had received while foolishly getting involved with the company.

kumudsingh posted this 11 October 2017

Hello Kumud singh,

I got cont. call of demanding money from there side, they call cont. and they changes their law everytime just demanding the money. just talk them badly number of companies in india start that type of business to earn money. they not have any type of business. they need just money. just ignore him, I got number of time legal notice just left and forget. Don't care about that type of companies do you work. 

thanks,

kumud singh  

ParthIntoxicated posted this 11 October 2017

Have u pay ?

shivamVERMA posted this 24 October 2017

kumud ji mere shat esa hi hua h mere ghar pr is fraud company ne legal douments send kiye h aap batao m kiya karu

mere no. 83858081184 h please muje call karke advise de

NileshBhojwani posted this 27 October 2017

CONTACT IF YOU ARE TRAPPED-9106531059

sonukachhi posted this 27 October 2017

Bhai muje be documents ki copy aai h batao kya karu

sonukachhi posted this 27 October 2017

Plz my contact 8878091750

NeetuYadav posted this 08 November 2017

Yes this metter same to me gays Mai nai surf apnai Ghar ki help k Kauai AK kosis ki ki chalo thoda help ho jayaga Mai nai apply Kiya then agreement signed to me and 15 days va class read and then exam and my reghalt is fail but who Mai nai Sare correct ans diyai thai I will pay 2500 rus abhi in Ka call aa rha h ki Baki 2810 unkai account Mai pay kru but Mai ab unko AK pesa nhi dena chahti kha sai laugi and fail honai k bd in log Ka km hi yai h ki yai hame kesai preshan kare please help me gays

NileshBhojwani posted this 09 November 2017

If you are trapped contact 9106531059

AmarJitSingh posted this 11 November 2017

Mam uske bad kya hua main bhi fas gya hua Mujhe cyber cell complain namka call aaya tha lekin main call receive nahi kar saka Apke pass bhi aya tha kya ? Plz apna contact no. De dijiye plz

PL posted this 14 November 2017

Hi guys, Please do not take serious about this fraud company aclema enterprises this is totally a fake company 
which does not have any registration with MCA ( Ministry of corporate affairs). They giving you a so many long
speech about the aggrement that they have made with you, In that they have mention the some farud Terms and
condition that they dont clear out before sending this aggrement to you bcz they know if they said all Terms
and condotion on call you cant sign this aggrement actuallly this aggrement are not a real aggrement they just
made it same as like a real government aggrement but it's a fake. And yahh one more thing please this nilesh
bhojwani(Nilesh kumar) is also relates to this fraud people and he just comment against that company for only
bcz we trust on him and calling him but he is also a fraud person when you calling him he just said he is a
lawyer and also a social worker and he will help you by registering your complaint and doing some procedure
after that he will charge a some his expenese that he made for your case but actually he dont do anyting and
also he is not a lawyer and all that he is also a same people of that comapny who trying to grab a some money
in polite way but please donot pay anything to him he is also a member of that comapany, please do not waste
your time on that beggers persons they all are a sluggish persons they thing that this world is un- educated
but actually they thought wrong they dont know the power of unity if we all are gatherd against them then
this type of disgusting persons are easily caught by police. Thank you and please look seriously to these
fraud enterprises.

NileshBhojwani posted this 14 November 2017

Mr.pankaj Lokhande (Pl) sanso enterprise is closed now because saving so much people from this you comment like this feeling like mistaken for helping you

yashwantjat posted this 14 November 2017

Compny ki maa ka bhosda bhak k land ukhad le jo ukhadna ho mera land dare in ka maa choodu gadiyon phone pr thik se baat ni krte hai in ki maa ka bhosda Curt me marunga .. kyu ki ye compny wale Army walon k chakar me nhi pade hai abhi tk

Vikas jat From Post Commander ... indian Army ...

In chutiyon ko koi baap mila nhi hai .. ab mila hai ... Ab ye sale ched kre ..Maa kasam ....Is longo ko Bhari mahafil me marunga ... Tabiyat se Ni maru to jaat nhi bolna

deveshkumar posted this 27 November 2018

I paid 5100 rupees to them.They are fraud

AFTABALAM posted this 13 December 2018

Mujhe is company ke jariye mail or massage aa rahe ki paymentv11500 jama karwao, nahi to court cash ho jayega. Bahut pareshan kar rahe hai.

AFTABALAM posted this 13 December 2018

Mere sath bhi aysa hi ho raha hai. Me kya karu kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai. Unko payment karke metter ko khatam karu ya police FIR karwa doon. Plz help me

YadavAk posted this 13 December 2018

Thanks sir

Mujh koi advocate phone kr rh h or call kr k phone pr pese maang rh h .

Plzzz koi mujh btaay m kya kru meni kich pase bhr diy ab or maang rh h .plzz help me somebody 9079136294

You're contact number

Plzzz call me 9079136294

VinitaOchani posted this 14 December 2018

I also got trapped in it They msged me that I will get a home based job n if I fail to complete it i have to pay 5500 to them.. Now advocate rajat sharma called me n told me to pay 5500 or else they can take further legal proceedings so should I pay it or no?

Shimtikbuli posted this 02 January 2019

Even I got trapped can any1 help me plzzz now I don't know wht to do next plzz any1 help me plzz

Abhisheksingh posted this 02 February 2019

MY WHATSAPP NO-8358041922

CONTACT NUMBER-7888218932

Hi same thing happened with me... M from MUMBAI. Can you share me ua contact no.PalakSukhija 

Close