Got msg QP-621621

• Last Post 24 December 2020
SeemaGaikwad posted this 10 February 2020

MY NAME IS Mrs.Evelyn I WANT TO DONATE 830,000 G.B.P TO YOU FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS email: evegiffor@gmail.com

I replied through my email id because I had raised crowd funding for my mom ,later I realised it may be hacker too so visited here.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
VishveshMunge posted this 11 February 2020

MY NAME IS Mrs.Evelyn I WANT TO DONATE 830,000 G.B.P TO YOU FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS email: evegiffor@gmail.com I replied through my email id because I had raised crowd funding for my mom ,later I realised it may be hacker too so visited here.

Hello Ms/Mrs. Gaikwad, I also got a message from the subject mentioned by you. (QP-621621) The message was - "Dearest Please Contact me on this Mail: mrsevelyngifford@gmail.com immediately It's a Matter of Urgency" Although I didn't respond to it in anyway I tried search about it in few websites but there was no identification for this; also the change of matter in the msg and the method of sending the message (multiple messages from a software) hints towards fraudulent activity. I suggest to work extra carefully on following matter (funding and taking charity fund from that email) and don't rush anything.

HemaMalini posted this 21 February 2020

I also got that message with same name. Clearly it's a scam

VickeyChoudhary posted this 26 February 2020

Recently, I got this message in SMS Dearest Please Contact me on this Mail: mrsevelyngifford@gmail.com immediately It's a very important .

SwapnilAwasarmol posted this 27 February 2020

Hi I also got a message Like--- I have business work for you. Reply me urgent on my email: drkerryclifford@gmail.com

Thank you for your response to my message regarding business work, I want to inform you that this work is about profiting business which will be for betterment for you and I am going to explain it to you. My name is Dr. Kerry Clifford I am a veterinary doctor and also Work with (Goldshield Pharmaceuticals Ltd.) in (UK), I am urgently looking for a Sincere and Serious Person in INDIA or any part of ASIA and MIDDLE EAST whom I will share this Secrete with. Actually I have been Working as a Procurement Manager in my Company above and I have been coming to INDIA in the past for a Particular Product called Falanthunia Raw seed (for producing cancer vaccines and also use for producing vaccines for Animal vaccination treatment) which my Company said can only be Found in INDIA through the hand of one Local Dealer because our company have been purchasing from this dealer in the past through me and this dealer have the right product which my company use.

I Contacted you because, my Company have Promoted my Position and another Person is now Replacing me as a Procurement Manager and me and the new procurement manager will be Coming to INDIA to Purchase the Product for my Company, I use to Purchase it at Rate of $950 and Sale/Supply to my Company at Rate of $5,780 USD Equal about 413,800.00 India Rupees. Now what I need is to link you to my Company here directly for your benefit and profit. What I need from you is for you to stand as the person I am buying this product from there in India, because my Company has change me as the procurement manager, asking me to give them the address and contact of the Direct dealer in India and I do not want to give the details of the dealer to my company, so I want to arrange with you first so that once we come to India, the new purchasing manager will know that you are the main dealer I do purchase this product from. My problem now is I don't want them to know the exact amount I am buying this product in India, as I mentioned earlier, I buy at the Rate of $950 dollars from the main dealer and give to my company at the Rate of $5,780 USD, what I need is a sincere person that can handle this transaction for me and after the business the profit will be shared between us 50% for My Self/50% for you, you will only stand as the person am buying it from there in your Country so that once the new purchasing manager come to India, he will see that I am truthful and report to my company that of a true you are the right and sincere dealer I have been buying from. If you can be sincere with me I will give you more details on what to do. Also, I want to inform you that my company do need this seed in high demand and about 500 Packets every week, so this is good business that will be good for me and you because my company will be buying 500 Packets of it every week. So just let me know your interest and I will let you know what to do and I will also need you be sincere and listen properly to what I tell you. 1. You must be honest and you will never contact my company without my knowledge after our first supply because after our first supply I will use my position in the company to fight on your behalf to make sure that company give you long term supply contract. 2. You, should not allow company Procurement Manager to have local dealer contact for our future transaction. 3. Profit will be permanently shared as we agreed. in each transaction I will be taken 50% from the Excess Gain/Profit and 50% will be for you. 4. You do not need to own medical store or need export or license for the transaction. Company Procurement Manager and Myself will come to India to take delivery and payment. So, don’t worry about the exportation of the goods/products, company have every document it takes to ship their goods to UK-London. 5. You do not need to be a business person to do this business as it is very easy if ONLY you listen and follow instruction and directive I will give to you. 6. The Dealer of the product I will give you the contact details if you are ready for this Business 7) You have to keep secret this business for our own good because I shear this secret with you Confidentially. 8) The Procurement manager will be coming to India with cash for 500 Packets every week, and this money will be given to you so that you can arrange with the main dealer for the purchase of the 500 Packets. I will explain to you on how the manager will give you the money for the product once I get your interest in this business. If you are interested, let me know and before we proceed, I will need your details

1)-Your full name 11)-Full Address, 111)-Contact Phone Number 1V)-Your Present Occupation/Job v)-Your age v1)-Any Copy of your Identification Proof

I need this information very importantly for trust between us. Once I receive this information from you, then I will present it to my company for immediate approval of 500 Packets of the Falanthunia raw seed and after then, I will then send you the contact details of the local dealer in India for you to confirm the availability of 500 packet of the Falanthunia Raw seeds before me and the procurement manager will then come to India with cash for the Falanthunia Raw seed.

I await your urgent responds.

Looking forward towards a long lasting business relationship with you.

Sincerely, Dr. Kerry Clifford Goldshield Pharmaceuticals Ltd

I feel it is suspicious

mukesharora posted this 06 March 2020

I got the same above msg on my email

RajatThakur posted this 14 March 2020

Same msg

Mubashir. posted this 06 June 2020

I got same message please tell me what was your result from it at last.

varghesezacharia.k posted this 22 June 2020

I goyt similar message today(22/06/2020) Contact me on this mail: mrsevelyngifford@gmail.com immediately it's important

Isha Patel posted this 01 July 2020

I got the same message Dearest Please Contact me on this Mail: evelyngiford@gmail.com immediately It's a very important discussion

WaseemNusrat posted this 04 July 2020

Sir I have more tension I have no money Because my factory is burn out And my house is garrend of bank So please sir donate me

MahRukhsar posted this 12 July 2020

Greetings Dearest Beloved,

Writings with humanitarian heart, May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. My name is Mrs.Evelyn Gifford. However, I am from London. I know this message may come to you as a surprise, please consider this with all seriousness as I solicit your assistance in the most polite language. I'm a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to the Orphanage homes/Less privileged and Widows. I was diagnosed with cancer about two years ago, now my present health condition will not allow me to make any decisions rather than this charity work. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God, I believe there are people like you who can help me to make a difference in the life of the poor and less privileged in the street. I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful God.

I will be going in for an operation in a few days time. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of £830,000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds), to you for the good work of Charity Project in building Orphanage Homes for the less privileged, disabled people and also for the assistance of the widows and old age people in your district. At this moment I'm in the sick bed, I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact my relatives {That have squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before} are around me and my health status also as doctor recommendation. I really believed that you have all things you needed in life but think about the poor ones around you, the orphans and the homeless that don't have nor anyone to give them. All I need from you is truthfulness, honesty and sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for its purpose.

I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware. I wish you all the best in life and may the good God bless you abundantly, and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. I hope you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct you. I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home in your city, for your kindness on this work you are to carry out, I am offering you 50 percent of the total money for your own personal use, while 50% of the Fund will go to any charity organization/Less privileged and widows of your choice for me.

Once I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank and I will send authorized letters that will prove you the present beneficiary. And whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and truth because God is the most high. Please always be prayerful all through your life. I’m doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much. I’m hoping to receive your reply soon.

Thanks and God bless you, Mrs.Evelyn Gifford

ManuilaEllee posted this 13 July 2020

So did anyone replied or went along with it? Anything went wrong with your bank account or ATM?

BaizaBashir posted this 11 August 2020

I also got the same mail. Kindly look into the matter and block this ID

evelyngiford@gmail.com Writings with humanitarian heart, May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. My name is Mrs.Evelyn Gifford. However am from London I know this message may come to you as a surprise, please consider this with all seriousness as I solicit your assistance in the most polite language. I'm a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to the Orphanage homes/Less privileged and Widows. I was diagnosed for cancer for about two years ago, now my present health condition will not allow me to make any decision rather than this charity work. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God, I believe there are people like you who can help me to make a difference in the life of the poor one's and less privilege in the street. I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful God.

Rinpemla Logleng posted this 15 August 2020

I do got the same message from Mrs. Evelyn saying that she wants to donate 830000 GBP for charity and I replied to her on email.. And I have sent all my information to her. Can anyone tell me what shall I do next

AlemImchen posted this 22 August 2020

Hi Rinpemla .. Day before yesterday I also got the same email from the same name .. I felt genuine so I replied. Just ..now got an email asking about my details ... Instead so stupid of me .. I replied back .. You seemed to be genuine n also attached a picture since she attached a picture file .

AlemImchen posted this 22 August 2020

Thankfully .. With God's grace I didn't give my details .. Pheww!!!

JamesVualnam posted this 24 August 2020

Hello sir I also got the exact message form Evelyn Gifford and without knowing that I also attach all the information about me including my adhaar card and pancard.. what will I do now. Please help me if it’s a fraud.. will they effect my banks account.???

MansiRayu posted this 27 August 2020

I also got the same message from mrs.evelyn gifford and i felt genuine so i message them from my email if there was any fraud to my email plz help me

IrshadAhamad posted this 07 September 2020

I also have same thing in email mrs Elvin , would like to charity in India, i submit information as well....... Information like my phone number not link with any account and my name that is misspelled

Finally they used to say that they will send me something parcel ...

LokeshTiwary posted this 08 September 2020

Hi All. I also got an message so I replied to my email and He send very big mail at last he asked my  details

1)-Your full name
11)-Full Address,
111)-Contact Phone Number
1V)-Your Present Occupation/Job
v)-Your age
v1)-Any Copy of your Identification Proof
I need this information very importantly for trust between us. Once I
receive this information from you, then I will present it to my
company for immediate approval of 500 Packets of the Falanthunia raw
seed and after then, I will then send you the contact details of the
local dealer in India for you to confirm the availability of 500
packet of the Falanthunia Raw seeds before me and the procurement
manager will then come to India with cash for the Falanthunia Raw
seed.
I await your urgent responds.
Looking forward towards a long lasting business relationship with you.
Sincerely,
Dr Richard Mophie
Meds For Vets
www.medsforvets.com.

Once replied to email.I checked In google and I saw your post! Then I didn't give replied to email so If any one got email don't give any details related to you! 

Show More Posts

Close