Got msg QP-621621

• Last Post 14 hours ago
SeemaGaikwad posted this 3 weeks ago

MY NAME IS Mrs.Evelyn I WANT TO DONATE 830,000 G.B.P TO YOU FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS email: evegiffor@gmail.com

I replied through my email id because I had raised crowd funding for my mom ,later I realised it may be hacker too so visited here.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
VishveshMunge posted this 3 weeks ago

MY NAME IS Mrs.Evelyn I WANT TO DONATE 830,000 G.B.P TO YOU FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS email: evegiffor@gmail.com I replied through my email id because I had raised crowd funding for my mom ,later I realised it may be hacker too so visited here.

Hello Ms/Mrs. Gaikwad, I also got a message from the subject mentioned by you. (QP-621621) The message was - "Dearest Please Contact me on this Mail: mrsevelyngifford@gmail.com immediately It's a Matter of Urgency" Although I didn't respond to it in anyway I tried search about it in few websites but there was no identification for this; also the change of matter in the msg and the method of sending the message (multiple messages from a software) hints towards fraudulent activity. I suggest to work extra carefully on following matter (funding and taking charity fund from that email) and don't rush anything.

HemaMalini posted this 6 days ago

I also got that message with same name. Clearly it's a scam

VickeyChoudhary posted this yesterday

Recently, I got this message in SMS Dearest Please Contact me on this Mail: mrsevelyngifford@gmail.com immediately It's a very important .

Close