Fraud transaction from SBI

• Last Post 01 September 2017
VivekTg posted this 31 August 2017

Hi I am vivek, using SBI credit card last 5 years.

Yesterday I had noticed unknown transaction happened to Telstra prepaid Australia for 4 transactions. 180AUD twice and 70AUD twice.

I have never activated my card for international transaction but still this transaction happened to my card. This is really strange to see such kind of fraud happening with SBI customers and no serious action taken from SBI till date.

Hope the respective crime department should investigate immediately to resolve this issue. We are middle class people where we depend on salary.

We can't afford such incident and to repay huge amount.

Appreciate if we get solution to this.

Vivek

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ratneshbisht posted this 31 August 2017

hii i m ratnesh bisht , using sbi credit card from last 5 yrs. yesterday between 7.37 to 7.40 PM  5 unauthorized transaction happen from my credit card to telstra prepaid PI Australia. four transaction of AUD100.00 and one of AUD50.00 . i do not received any message regarding OTP during these transactions. hope correct and necessary action will be taken by sbi credit card team.

Ashokkumar posted this 01 September 2017

Please record this in the main thread. There is something fishy with SBI database. SBI should stop it's credit card operations immediately.

https://www.cybercrimecomplaints.in/thread/sbi-credit-card-details-hacked/

Close