Fraud by Select Smart Asia Services

• Last Post 10 March 2021
FerozI posted this 17 March 2019

Select Smart Asia Services, Pune. A month back I paid this Fraud company for his service of providing staff. I waisted all my money, and my time more than a month by calling and asking for the staff which they were suppose to send for an interview etc. But till date I didnt get any kind of reply from them as well now they dont even get my call or reply of my text msgs.

My bad luck that I came to know about this Fraud company after paid them. Please take some action about this Fraud company who give only promises but not providing the service.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
PARULSHAH posted this 10 March 2021

This company Select smart Asia is a fraud company and I am surprised still no action against them. I agree to all the above comments 
If You Provide service Please call me 7201000766

PARULSHAH posted this 10 March 2021

This company Select smart Asia is a fraud company and I am surprised still no action against them. I agree to all the above comments

keertiworli posted this 15 November 2019

I was searching for staff, for more than 2 months this were call me. After i paid them they had not yet given any candidates. Fraud company cheater while pitching product they gives rosy picture. After taking money the talk like shit.  Cheater fraud company do not pay them fraud Mr. Saif.

DnmVentures posted this 01 November 2019

Select Asia is a fraud company please have to take action against them. I am in process to file litigation as it is a fraud company. I had signed up for a two years contract; however in the beginning they provide some resume which they find online. It’s a fraud company as no employees register with them. If you call them they talk very sweetly, but they never until now provide candidates. Please spread the news and raid thier office before they cheat more clients

VijayGohil posted this 18 September 2019

facing same issue. not picking phone since two months

they use abusive language all the time

This is a total fraud company. They will find your number in news paper ads and call you saying they have list of candidates ready and make you pay in cash (not cheque). I paid Rs 4000 in cash assuming that they will fulfill my urgent requirement. Been more than two months and now they are not picking any of my calls. I have complained to the police. Their numbers are: 7045876043, 9920025048, 9702150671, 9167349809, 7045512749, 7039529889, 9152029815, 8879179064. Please beware and do not fall for them. Better to donate the money elsewhere to the needy and poor rather than to encourage such fraudsters!

HarishShah posted this 11 September 2019

I was just wondering that company is charging me amount 5000 not to those who need job . I felt might my money go lost but have received services and got two candidates , would like to tell that Select Smart Asia services is still better than other consultants because till date more than 8 consultant charge me but i have received candidates only from  Select Smart Asia Services .

MehulShah posted this 10 September 2019

SELECT SMART ASIA SERVICES ARE A FRAUD COMPANY.

THEY HAVE TAKEN PAYMENT AND HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY STAFF

WHEN WE FOLLOW UP THEY ABUSE AND TALK FILTHY LANGUAGE.

NEVER TO DEAL WITH SUCH THUGS EVER.

REFRAIN FROM EVEN SPEAKING WITH THEM AS THEY ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Ashwani kumarGoel posted this 30 August 2019

THEY ARE BUNCH OF CHEATER YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MONEY MY  Reg NO 10057 STILL I HAVE NOT GOT STAFF NO MONEY EXPOSE THEM TO THEIR CONTACTS YOU HAVE SO OTHER ARE NOT CHEATED

PLEASE MAKE IT A POIT TO CIRCULATE TO ALL YOUR CONTACT I WILL EXPOSE THIS CHEATS TO MY 10000 CONTACTS

YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE BUNCH OF CHEATER IF YOU ARE HONEST RETURN MY MONEY AND CALL ME ON 9377625133

CIRCULATE IT TO 100 OF CONTACT IN LINKEDIN FACE BOOK AND TWITTER THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSED

THEY ARE CHEATERS PLEASE CIRCULATE IN FACE BOOK AND TWITTER

THIS LADY JHANVI FROM THE CHEAT COMPANY CALLED AGAIN FOR THE REQUIREMENT OF MANPOWER THEY DONT EVEN HAVE SHAME THEY ARE THE MOST CORRUPT CHEAT COMPANY THEY JUST INTEND TO TAKE PAYMENT MY Reg NO 10057 . THEY ARE CHEATER PLEASE DONT PAY THEM MONEY THEY WILL NOT GIVE ANY LINE UP THIS IS FRAUD CHEATERS JUST WANT TO SYPHON YOUR MONEY SO DONT FELL IN THEIR TRAP

select smart is fraud company I paid 2500 for the hiring of tele-calling staff.  Reg NO 10057 was given to me initially Jhanvi called me got agreement signed. Some senor manager called i started following up. He was very irresponsible and abusive today is one month still not a single line up from this fraud company. They bunch of cheater today also I received call to go for the registration.

The contact details of the abusive Senior manager is 7506775248 . Their regional manager Gunjan card given to me is also not picking phone. 

Paragajmane posted this 17 August 2019

My friend gave me suggestion of Select Smart Asia Services that these people provide staff . I contact and paid amount and have received staff thank you to my friend as well as consultant it is good we get staff at economical rates.

HoneyP posted this 16 August 2019

Please do not pay money to these guys, they'll try to fool you and rush a guy in as soon as you agree to pay and then disappear for couple of weeks. It's better and cheaper to post an advert in Newspaper rather than reaching out these fraud guys. A BIG SCAM, I will be using legal aid to get my every last bit of money paid to them and the mental, monetary and timely damages they have caused! SERIOUSLY WORK FOR YOUR MONEY LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE DOES YOU SCAMMERS!

HoneyP posted this 16 August 2019

Paid 5000 to them, absolutely useless! A BIG SCAM. Emailing me resumes that has nothing to do with me. Absolutely rude staff, false commitments. Soon planing to visit a local Police Station and lodge an official complaint against this firm and it's people namely Sahista and Shaziya.

GirishSanghvi posted this 13 August 2019

I was in staff search and was many days follow up this placement they took charges and provided services thank you Select Smart Asia Services.

Show More Posts

Close