Fraud by Select Smart Asia Services

• Last Post 10 March 2021
FerozI posted this 17 March 2019

Select Smart Asia Services, Pune. A month back I paid this Fraud company for his service of providing staff. I waisted all my money, and my time more than a month by calling and asking for the staff which they were suppose to send for an interview etc. But till date I didnt get any kind of reply from them as well now they dont even get my call or reply of my text msgs.

My bad luck that I came to know about this Fraud company after paid them. Please take some action about this Fraud company who give only promises but not providing the service.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Select SmartAsia Service posted this 01 April 2019

Dear Mr Feroz

Greetings from Select Smart!

Kindly share your company name and contact details. We assure to offer a solution to your grievance in 2 working days. You can even get in touch with us on 9167349809.

Awaiting your feedback.

For Select Smart Asia Services 

Vijay AK

Authorized Signatory 

ShantanuGaikwad posted this 25 April 2019

I'm going through the same issue with these people. Giving commitments about providing staff in 2 days and after paying their charges they are talking about terms and conditions of taking minimum 15 days for providing staff. Why give false commitments to clients? The lady (shaista) who gave this commitment does not even have time to talk on the phone to us.

ManavVerma posted this 18 May 2019

We have been cheated in the same way by this company.

They were very prompt till they got the initial cheque. I was quite surprised that they would provide us service without taking a share if we hired somebody. I should have been more careful. Please do not buy any of their bull crap. I want my money back.... but .....

NikitaPatwari posted this 21 May 2019

Select smartasia people are bastards..they just know to eat money..they don't pickup calls no mail is being sent.. No requirement is done.. Staff is rude and rough. They speak as though we have taken their money.. Can police get into this and check about this fraud company.

NeelamSolanki posted this 02 July 2019

I'm going through the same issue with these people at Ahmedabad. Giving commitments about providing staff in 2 days and after paying their charges they are talking about terms and conditions of taking minimum 15 days for providing staff. Why give false commitments to clients? The lady Ruhi Singh who gave this commitment does not even have time to talk on the phone to us. Another lady payal, commits that she will provide manpower although they don't have any. Such an uprofessional work attitude! Even don't know how to communicate on phone, such a rude behaviour! Before taking money they talk like they will provide 100 people but once they get money they just don't take my call. So unprofessional! If anyone reliable person in select smart Asia ,connect me on this number. ASAP. 75730 29003

DnmVentures posted this 07 July 2019

This company Select smart Asia is a fraud company and I am surprised still no action against them. I agree to all the above comments

Mr Vijay please do not justify yourself. We will soon filing a litigation against your virtual staff you have hired who change their names every time you call. You must be the head so should be arrested first

From what I understand they hack some of the placement companies and get database

ashwani goelgoel posted this 15 July 2019

select smart is fraud company I paid 2500 for the hiring of tele-calling staff.  Reg NO 10057 was given to me initially Jhanvi called me got agreement signed. Some senor manager called i started following up. He was very irresponsible and abusive today is one month still not a single line up from this fraud company. They bunch of cheater today also I received call to go for the registration.

The contact details of the abusive Senior manager is 7506775248 . Their regional manager Gunjan card given to me is also not picking phone. 

ashwani goelgoel posted this 15 July 2019

select smart is fraud company I paid 2500 for the hiring of tele-calling staff.  Reg NO 10057 was given to me initially Jhanvi called me got agreement signed. Some senor manager called i started following up. He was very irresponsible and abusive today is one month still not a single line up from this fraud company. They bunch of cheater today also I received call to go for the registration.

The contact details of the abusive Senior manager is 7506775248 . Their regional manager Gunjan card given to me is also not picking phone. 

DnmVentures posted this 17 July 2019

Finally select Asia manager called and I am happy about the service. Probably due to some staff this happened. I take back my complaints.

RanjeetThakkar posted this 19 July 2019

I got staff from Select Smart Asia Services but they made delay .But every time waiting for staff will not work .

keshavGala posted this 22 July 2019

Select Smart Asia Services they charge money they say that the charges is only to search and inform the candidates . But when ever i call and tell send tomorrow for interview they say not tomorrow day after tomorrow or 2/3 days not aware why dont they consider us priority its really irritating to pay money and then to obey these placement & consultants .

PriyanshGanatraa posted this 24 July 2019

I was searching staff i was being promised that i would get candidates based from gujrat mother tounge and experience but i have received local residents i recruited but i feel cheated .After paying amount we should get what we demand .

GirishJaiswal posted this 25 July 2019

I had requirement of staff for Handloom works received freshers helper but didn't received candidates from same field even i told that search staff from my industrial premises but still same freshers and helpers . I demanded for refund they say its nonrefundable , cant understand how to deal with them 

NishantPillai posted this 26 July 2019

I enroll by paying 6000 for recruitment purpose in month of April and this month i informed Select Smart Asia Services i require computer operator and packing staff i got staff .They ask me to post review that whats my experience , i told them i will put across mail and also send letter which can be posted on there website . But they requested a lot to share my experience on this portal. My experience is Good till date . Feeling nice to hire this firm for recruitment.

Alkanaik posted this 27 July 2019

Hello my name is Alka and for staff requirement i requested and took tie up i was following back to back for roti maker i requested for female but they sent me male . They told they are searching they will inform me ,its wrong they should tie up and send candidates if they don't  have candidates why are they running placement why they are in market to search and inform its really fraud .  

BikramGhosh posted this 30 July 2019

I took tie up for staff purpose its being one moth complete i requested for 2 staff one for tally operator and other office boy but till now i got only tally candidates. When will i get other candidates every time high salary candidates come my money is waste i am asking refund but these people says nonrefund  its clearly cheating there should be action on this frauds.

keshavpatel posted this 02 August 2019

My staff requirement i paid money 5000 for one year i got staff and its really good for me i paid amount is successfully utilised and these are good people they povide staff , there way of commumnication is good .

Subhashaardiodkar posted this 03 August 2019

I am an small industrialist i had staff requirement but very long search got completed at Select Smart Asia Services . I approch them and paid 4000 and got staff . Its good in service terms .

Show More Posts

Close