Email frauds

• Last Post 5 days ago
SauravParashar posted this 13 October 2017

This mail sent to me asking me details about cirek draw when i dont use any such softwares...think its fraud and asking people to share their licence key which a normal company wont generally ask.

Greetings from Corel Corporation!!!

My name is Neha Ghosalkar representative of Corel Corporation in India as part of compliance team that deals with software legalisation of Corel products used in India.

Corel Corporation is a leading software developer based out of Canada with major offices in United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Taiwan, China and Japan. Corel is copyright owner of various products including but not limited to CorelDraw Graphic Suite, Painter, Particle Shop, CorelDraw Technical Suite, Paint Shop Pro, After Shot, Video Studio, PDF Fusion, WordPerfect Office, WinZip etc.

This mail is with regards to the installations / instances of propriety software of Corel Corporation installed / used in your organization. We seek your kind co-operation to help us with the license details of CorelDraw software you have procured in the past along with serial keys & invoice details. Technically each installation/instance has to be backed with lawfully acquired right to use for each product/s as per Corel’s licensing policy.

Your revert will also help us to validate your Genuine Licenses procured and address the gap in terms of licenses. As you may experience Genuine License do boost over productivity also provides access to technical support team to solve your queries. It mitigates risk on your business, which is responsible towards your customers. The use and installation of legal software tends to be easier and less risky regarding the IT security & you act in accordance with law.

We therefore request your support to get licenses regularized.

Please feel free to revert back for any further clarifications or details.

Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CB9636.DF48ED50Thanks and Regards,

Neha Ghosalkar

Compliance Executive

+91 22 4058 6536

neha@corelindia.co.in

www.coreldraw.com

Corel Anti-Piracy - Play Fair!

Technical Support :- 1800-300-26888 (Toll Free)Or support@corelindia.co.in

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
internetuser posted this 08 November 2017

So what happened after that? Have u filed the complaint? Can you share your experience

bparnerkar posted this 27 November 2017

I got exactly the same mail and calls. Format is same but only name and number is changed a bit. Person name is 'Prathamesh Kargutkar' and number they used to call is
+91 22 4058 6539 (only last 2 digits are different from above given number by yours) . Please confirm what happened in your case, so it will help others?

Thanks in advance!

braveheartRK posted this 02 August 2018

This mail sent to me asking me details about cirek draw when i dont use any such softwares...think its fraud and asking people to share their licence key which a normal company wont generally ask. Greetings from Corel Corporation!!! My name is Neha Ghosalkar representative of Corel Corporation in India as part of compliance team that deals with software legalisation of Corel products used in India. Corel Corporation is a leading software developer based out of Canada with major offices in United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Taiwan, China and Japan. Corel is copyright owner of various products including but not limited to CorelDraw Graphic Suite, Painter, Particle Shop, CorelDraw Technical Suite, Paint Shop Pro, After Shot, Video Studio, PDF Fusion, WordPerfect Office, WinZip etc. This mail is with regards to the installations / instances of propriety software of Corel Corporation installed / used in your organization. We seek your kind co-operation to help us with the license details of CorelDraw software you have procured in the past along with serial keys & invoice details. Technically each installation/instance has to be backed with lawfully acquired right to use for each product/s as per Corel’s licensing policy. Your revert will also help us to validate your Genuine Licenses procured and address the gap in terms of licenses. As you may experience Genuine License do boost over productivity also provides access to technical support team to solve your queries. It mitigates risk on your business, which is responsible towards your customers. The use and installation of legal software tends to be easier and less risky regarding the IT security & you act in accordance with law. We therefore request your support to get licenses regularized. Please feel free to revert back for any further clarifications or details. Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CB9636.DF48ED50Thanks and Regards, Neha Ghosalkar Compliance Executive +91 22 4058 6536 neha@corelindia.co.in www.coreldraw.com Corel Anti-Piracy - Play Fair! Technical Support :- 1800-300-26888 (Toll Free)Or support@corelindia.co.in

braveheartRK posted this 02 August 2018

i also recieved this kind of email , and even a person ended up in my office demanding me to buy one of his software. And threatened me to attend legal battle etc. I reported to local police where he instantly accepted that he is not genuine and apologised. They want to come and meet you then they will threaten with legal stuff . Please dont let these guys near your computer nor entertain them.

VikramShah posted this 06 August 2018

Dear 

I also got the email from same website person name is Vijay

Vijay Singh

Compliance Executive

Corel Corporation

+91 22 40586571

vijay@corelindia.co.in

www.coreldraw.com

They are forcing to buy corel or will take legal action can any give suggestion what should i take next step

vikram shah

KrishnaR posted this 2 weeks ago

Hi all

None of the company to my experience will reach you unless you pirate their software, secondly, i dont believe the man who say he has complained and the police made the executive to apologise.. it must be totally wrong since police has no role. this guy must be fooling you all around..if they file a case against you, then its going to give you a painful taste of events and which land you in jail if you pirated their software. they will definitely have documents to prove your installations which they would have tracked to their best., 

you can do two things, one is settle with them amicably or not use their one before and after they reach you. copyright act in india is very stong and you cannot get out of it unless you are clean

Krishna

Gaurav Gupta posted this 5 days ago

They are all fake

Original website is Corel.com

Fake guys. I dont know why corel is not having problem with them??

Close