Cheating and fraud

• Last Post 1 weeks ago
VinayReddy posted this 15 August 2017

Company name is vkn technologies/ chalo cabs Contact person is niyas vyakkaran Cont no is 7026694740/8891363635 Contact mail id operation@chalotaxi.co.in Website www.chalotaxi.co.in

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ArjunKESINENI posted this 31 May 2019

VKN Technolgies has done another fraud yet again with the innocent unemployed youth this time. 

Co-Founder by name Kiran Bearing Phone numbers 7026694740 / 9744314222 / 4844000690 / 8129227429 / 7022299938 / 8891363635 / Dubai Number 9710564250403. This kerala bastard has made several false promises and demanded 2 lakh rupees from the unemployed people and sent fake emails and fake offer letters by stating that they have an office in Manyatha Tech Park Bangalore, where their facility is being built and managed by instant office solutions. This bastard has sent the offer letter for the unemployed and collected 2 lakhs of money through instamojo payment gateway. I have approached instamojo to report this issue and they are not at all concerned about this matter, since commissions are important for them. They have an account in Ujjivan Finance bank, I have approached their bank and they suggested to get in touch with law enforcement authorities. 

I request all of you to be aware of this fraud and now he is coming with a new fraud with new phone numbers this time and the name of that cheating operation is SAMURA, http://samura.in/ This is the website. Other than the website he does not pocess anything. 

He is a notorious Muslim Cyber Criminal. By now he has decommissioned his www.chalotaxi.co.in website, www.vkntechnologies.in website. I am sure that it is not just me who has been cheated by this bastard. There might be many. 

If you have encountered an issue with this company VKN TECHNOLOGIES. Please call out so that others can also be aware of. 

VKN TECHNOLOGIES - FRAUD COMPANY IN BANGALORE.

VKN TECHNOLOGIES - FRAUD COMPANY IN KERALA

VKN TECHNOLOGIES - FRAUD COMPANY IN GURGOAN

ArjunKESINENI posted this 31 May 2019

Please someone help me if you know about these bastards. 

BinuKm posted this 06 June 2019

Hello, chello cab cheet me, i am from thrissur, niyas cheet me (40000rupees)chello cab office in ernakulam. I know full details

techiooninnovations posted this 20 June 2019

Please share details or ur number

BinuKm posted this 22 June 2019

Please sent your number

PriyankaChoudari posted this 27 June 2019

Yes i know his name is Arjun. His organization name is job connect located Marthalli.

He is using vkn name and collected student fund. We called vkn technology asked wether they appointed any one for job part. They told they not appointed any one.

Using vkn name all fraud done Mr Arjun (job connect)

techiooninnovations posted this 04 July 2019

8589005005 pls contact

techiooninnovations posted this 1 weeks ago

Pls call me 8589005005

Close