Cheating and fraud

• Last Post 08 April 2020
VinayReddy posted this 15 August 2017

Company name is vkn technologies/ chalo cabs Contact person is niyas vyakkaran Cont no is 7026694740/8891363635 Contact mail id operation@chalotaxi.co.in Website www.chalotaxi.co.in

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RaziyaSultana posted this 08 April 2020

HI Jual,

I can totally understand your pain as this guy which speaks about Rinu food and Samura name called Mr. Niyas vayyakka cheated us in the same way for my husband, but unfortunately we paid 40k after that he stop replying and now that i officially raised a complaint he started sending me blackmail/harassing mails and voice mails stating take back your complaint or else I will post your name stating you are part of my fraud and also he says will post my linkdin profile too,,I did a mistake of working with him for a month during 2013 with Samura where he never paid me salary, i never knew he is a fraud in this entire tenure unless me and my husband were victims, he says founder or new owners of samura or chalo cabs or what ever names he takes will raise a false compalint against me but he still he use the ID of CEO of Samura,,I urge you guys dont believe this cheap person and please be safe and beware..

Regards,

Raziya

Ravi Kumar posted this 17 January 2020

We have recently come across that you have been spreading disparaging remarks about our company to our clients, customers and suppliers. These remarks are untrue and malicious and constitute slander against our reputation and credibility. Our credibility and good reputation are the fundamental assets upon which we have built our business and we treat your attempt to harm us with the utmost seriousness.

Please not our All business in exist india.

Pleas prove single document that we cheated you guys .. personal revenge can't drag to public domain.

prakashGuptaGupta posted this 15 January 2020

Okokok

JualAngel posted this 15 January 2020

VKN Technolgies has done another fraud yet again,
they offering a UAE Visiting Visa Package, and they offering Job also, 

And using RINU foods...

I request all of you to be aware of this fraud and now he is coming with a new fraud with new phone numbers this time and the name of that cheating operation is SAMURA, http://samura.in/ This is the website. Other than the website he does not pocess anything. 

Dear candidate, 

Thank you for your interest in our services and for contacting us about additional information. Below give details which should provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about our company.

V. K. N technology is a software development company Establish in 2016 located in Bangalore, India  V. K. N technology provides software development support for secure, high performance web-based applications. Our software solutions cater to online data collection, data processing, analysis, document management, online signing and online reporting. Using cutting edge tools, the team at V. K. N technology has so far developed dynamic (database driven) web applications, portals, web sites, high-end data processing engines and web-based reporting software

VKN Technologies mainly focusing in Android /iOS platform public oriated Aps. Where public can Access their Daily Requirement on Finger Tips. We work on platforms like Public Transportation. Education industry, Banking And Finance Health etc  .

After Serving our best in Technology industry we are happy to announce the creation of a new subsidiary of VKN technology specially for our UAE & Indian   Customer’s called “Rinu” ,it will be live in  market from Sep 2019 .

VKN Technologies promises our customer that ' Rinu " will be one of the most popular & cost effective App based Food Delivery  service in Uae & India in span of few Months

Here is what you can expect from “Rinu”:

: 2 year Professional UAE visa with  AED 3500  Salary Package ( food And Acomadation ) 

Required  documents 

* Updated Resume. 

* Latest passport size photo 

* Minimum  2year validity passport 

* previous job offer letter / Pay slip 

Note : 

* After completing documentation 3 working days you will  Recive call Letter as well as  Draft Job Description. 

* We are not Visa consulting Agency. We are given opportunity  only  for selected candidate. 

* The invitation validity  9th september 2019

* selected candidate join our Team within 14 working days of offer letter. 

This is their offers be aware on it.

techiooninnovations posted this 10 September 2019

Pls call me 8589005005

techiooninnovations posted this 04 July 2019

8589005005 pls contact

Krishnan Kutti Anthimala kodath posted this 27 June 2019

Yes i know his name is Arjun. His organization name is job connect located Marthalli.

He is using vkn name and collected student fund. We called vkn technology asked wether they appointed any one for job part. They told they not appointed any one.

Using vkn name all fraud done Mr Arjun (job connect)

BinuKm posted this 22 June 2019

Please sent your number

techiooninnovations posted this 20 June 2019

Please share details or ur number

BinuKm posted this 06 June 2019

Hello, chello cab cheet me, i am from thrissur, niyas cheet me (40000rupees)chello cab office in ernakulam. I know full details

ArjunKESINENI posted this 31 May 2019

Please someone help me if you know about these bastards. 

ArjunKESINENI posted this 31 May 2019

VKN Technolgies has done another fraud yet again with the innocent unemployed youth this time. 

Co-Founder by name Kiran Bearing Phone numbers 7026694740 / 9744314222 / 4844000690 / 8129227429 / 7022299938 / 8891363635 / Dubai Number 9710564250403. This kerala bastard has made several false promises and demanded 2 lakh rupees from the unemployed people and sent fake emails and fake offer letters by stating that they have an office in Manyatha Tech Park Bangalore, where their facility is being built and managed by instant office solutions. This bastard has sent the offer letter for the unemployed and collected 2 lakhs of money through instamojo payment gateway. I have approached instamojo to report this issue and they are not at all concerned about this matter, since commissions are important for them. They have an account in Ujjivan Finance bank, I have approached their bank and they suggested to get in touch with law enforcement authorities. 

I request all of you to be aware of this fraud and now he is coming with a new fraud with new phone numbers this time and the name of that cheating operation is SAMURA, http://samura.in/ This is the website. Other than the website he does not pocess anything. 

He is a notorious Muslim Cyber Criminal. By now he has decommissioned his www.chalotaxi.co.in website, www.vkntechnologies.in website. I am sure that it is not just me who has been cheated by this bastard. There might be many. 

If you have encountered an issue with this company VKN TECHNOLOGIES. Please call out so that others can also be aware of. 

VKN TECHNOLOGIES - FRAUD COMPANY IN BANGALORE.

VKN TECHNOLOGIES - FRAUD COMPANY IN KERALA

VKN TECHNOLOGIES - FRAUD COMPANY IN GURGOAN

Close