WhatsApp anniversary promo

• Last Post 14 December 2020
DhruvMeena posted this 27 July 2017

I have receive a email

This is Diplomat Thomas Carrick your delivery agent from WHATS-APP Company UK so I am writing you regarding your awarded fund from WHATS-APP Company which is £420,000.00GBP, approximately 4CRORE 20LAKH, so I just arrived in New Delhi international Airport, so right now your parcel is at custom department in New Delhi, and the customs official are demanding for 15,500/- Indian rupees for the registration and tax clearance fees (Fifteen Thousand Five Hundred) at the airport and your ID proof such as your passport photograph and your pan card or driving licence, so as soon as you pay the money and you will send your id proof then the custom official will release your prize to me, and I will come to your home address for the delivery and help you in crediting the money in your account or I will go to bank here in New Delhi and they will covert the money to your local currency and transfer it to your personal bank account. You can as well reach me through this number: 08375848076

Best regard,

Dip. Thomas Carrick

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
bharatsinhjadeja posted this 13 December 2017

hello sir,

i have received some lottery draw and i have win 4.2 core

so what i can i do i dont know what to do i have received message in cell phone

so help me

Zoey Daniel posted this 12 February 2018

Did you receive the money?

tapannath posted this 15 March 2018

hello sir today the person name Thomas Carrick send a mail and a massage in my mobile phone telling that I had won 4.2 core in WhatsApp anniversary .Then I search hi location taht was somewhere in Delhi .His message says that " This is Mr Thomas Carrick from WhatsApp anniversary promo 2018 have just arrived India now with your4.2crore DD/GIFT item'.He gave me a no to contact him 09643636459 and wrote immediately .After that he shared a link through my Gmail from RBI ( coustomercare@bigovdel.in) . After some time a message arrived and telling me that (PAYMENT FOR BANK PROCESS -INR CHARGE'S RS.19,989.00 IS 100% COMPULSORY & NON-NEGOTIABLE.YOU MUST PAY RS.19,989.00 BEFORE HE ARRIVED) So sir please help me what to do n find this culprit and feal him some pain

BrajenKumar posted this 19 March 2018

I have also received email and massages from Thomas carrick telling that I have won 4.2 crore and I need to deposit 19989 rupees to claim the money . Is it true or false.

BrajenKumar posted this 19 March 2018

I have also received same massages from Thomas carrick . True or false cofused

RockyLesnar posted this 21 March 2018

100% fake. BC Sala fuddu kat rha ha sabka.

ABIMANYUMANICKAVEL posted this 15 October 2020

I have receive a email This is Diplomat Thomas Carrick your delivery agent from WHATS-APP Company UK so I am writing you regarding your awarded fund from WHATS-APP Company which is £420,000.00GBP, approximately 4CRORE 20LAKH, so I just arrived in New Delhi international Airport, so right now your parcel is at custom department in New Delhi, and the customs official are demanding for 15,500/- Indian rupees for the registration and tax clearance fees (Fifteen Thousand Five Hundred) at the airport and your ID proof such as your passport photograph and your pan card or driving licence, so as soon as you pay the money and you will send your id proof then the custom official will release your prize to me, and I will come to your home address for the delivery and help you in crediting the money in your account or I will go to bank here in New Delhi and they will covert the money to your local currency and transfer it to your personal bank account. You can as well reach me through this number: 08375848076 Best regard, Dip. Thomas Carrick

Prakash Kumar Dalabehera posted this 14 December 2020

I hv recvd same msg from mr.thomas Carrick .he tell me u win covid-19 lucky draw winner rupees 3.5crore.

Prakash Kumar Dalabehera posted this 14 December 2020

Arrived today in india

Close