Wellnesindia

• Last Post 16 March 2018
NitinKumar posted this 06 March 2018

Company fraud, insurance company taking money and not giving the kit or refund the amount 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SunilVerma posted this 09 March 2018

Yes Nitin they are fraud. I am calling everyday they see the number and don't pick up the calls.

SunilVerma posted this 16 March 2018

hi,

today mr pankaj sayed parcel is received by you,and after taking parcel, you cannot cancel the policy,if you have refused the parcel then only the policy is cancelled  

first the call center people are not ready to take cancelation request,they only says i can forward your request but they will not provide you any request no,

and today mr pankaj said me, you have any request number  so provide me ,other wise you have not given any request ,and by the way its not a medical policy there is no cancellation will be done.

from day 5th feb i am calling for cancellation,but they are FOOLING ME  AND OTHER ALSO,,

REQUEST ALL PEOPLE NOT TO BUY WELLNESINDIA  POLICY THEY ARE FRAUD 100% FROM SENIOR TO OWNER all are fraud .please reject there parcel dont accept the parcel and send it back to them .

and apply for cancellation within 15 days ,hence they will not cancel the policy,this word are given by mr pankaj ,

my no 9967820000

call me for more information ,all feed back are true ,

those who are victim of this fraud from mumbai pls contact  me 

my no 9967820000

strick action will be taken with all the people and staff who all are involved in doing this fraud 

Close