Theroyalcouture

• Last Post 07 September 2017
ArifaShaikh posted this 12 August 2017

I have ordered a kurti and received a very cheap sales suit material. I tried contacting "theroyalcoutre" by sending three mails but no response on Facebook too.. no response to my email. The customer care number provided by them us also wrong 7779035283. They have blocked me on Facebook after my first post to them . After my post on Facebook few more people contacted me with the same issue. The royal couture is making people fool. Please take necessary action against them.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
PoojaWadhwa posted this 12 August 2017

Same thing happened to me.. this is a fake company.. n send cheap products which don't even match the product in picture in terms of even the look

chayashinge posted this 15 August 2017

Hello

This is regarding my purchase on this website. I have placed an order for a Lehenga Choli worth Rs. 900/- on 07/08/2017 and i received my pocket and got something else totally different product and a very low quality dress material.

Iam triying the number which is mentioned on the website and also had sent a mails but no reply by the other end.This Theroyalcouture people are fake and cheating the people.

Please do the needful in this matter.

Thanks

Chaya Shinge 

ervasudevan posted this 17 August 2017

Hi - We have ordered "Women's Art Silk Blue-Magenta Color Designer Party Wear Semi-Stitched Long Anarkali Suit × 1"-- But the item which is delivered is totally different with low quality.

Tried calling them no response & completely fake company.

Appreciate your help please.

Thanks Nithu

VamsiKrishna posted this 19 August 2017

Hello

This is regarding my purchase on this website. I have placed an order for a Lehenga Choli worth Rs. 699/- on 13/08/2017 and i received my pocket and got something else totally different product and a very low quality dress material.

Iam triying the number which is mentioned on the website and also had sent a mails but no reply by the other end.This Theroyalcouture people are fake and cheating the people.

Please do the needful in this matter.

Thanks Vamsikrishna c

KamanaBohara posted this 21 August 2017

Same thing happened to me.. this is a fake company.. n send cheap products which don't even match the product in picture in terms of even the look

SupriyaN posted this 21 August 2017

Last week I ordered Kurti for 799 with shipping charges total amount I paid 860/- Rupess and today I received that product, which is cheap dress material. I was trying to call them but not picking. I thinking to do police complaint. Let me check with my brother, he is in Anticipation Bureau, will update again.

RajiniVelagandula posted this 22 August 2017

I ordered 2 weeks ago worth 1465rs. But I haven't received any information from them. And not replied my mails n messages. No1 CHEATER WEBSITE but how may days take to ship one order I don't understand

RajiniVelagandula posted this 22 August 2017

You are right. You must do this way They are no1 cheaters I also tried to call them Not picked my call I lossed totally 1500/-

RejiSubhash posted this 22 August 2017

We ordered 2 products. The product which we ordered did not come and instead a cheap kurti came and the delivery boy also come. The products we ordered was ORDER HISTORY

ORDER DATE PAYMENT STATUS FULFILLMENT STATUS TOTAL TRC8858 August 20, 2017 Pending Unfulfilled Rs. 766.00 TRC8666 August 20, 2017 Pending Unfulfilled Rs. 766.0 And one of them came wrong so we want a refund for that and we want to cancel the other one.

PrashantJani posted this 22 August 2017

I got wrong dress from royalcoture. I was tried so many times the number but not responding... I bought a Lahanga of 1200 rs. And got very cheap dress...

DivyaAs posted this 27 August 2017

Such a fraud website it is.i ordered one top and one saree I got two worst material churidhar.. I din even open an d see it..I lost 1600 Rs, they are playing with ppl. I tried to track it through fed ex using which they shipped, even they cudnt help. I want this site to be blocked, no more ppl should be cheated.

PriyaDarshini posted this 07 September 2017

I ordered three Kurtis around 2k worth and got 2 different cheap chudi materials Tried a lot to contact royal couture but cudnt reach them 😠

Close