Theresumesearch is a fraud

• Last Post 12 March 2021
MaheshBera posted this 05 March 2021

hi..I am senior citizen and wanted to bring this to your notice about the fraud that theresumesearch company is running currently.Basically upon giving them a call they dont even give time and make you sign agreement with false statements.And after realizing this as fraud and our time waste for 2 continuous days working restless on this they gave a very rude answer.I had called them multiple times about work and they want as is  fullstops spelling mistakes etc.. as per the resume which i guess not even a computer can achieve this task.So basically they know once cant achieve and they are forcing people to pay on this if the accuracy rate is not achieved.

BEING A SENIOR CITIZEN I AM UNDER STRESS AND ANXIETY CAUSED BECAUSE OF THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME AND WOULD LIKE TO GET THE CYBER CRIME COMPLAINT on this.

Please consider this on a serious note and help people save time and money and mostly not to hear the rudest answers from this gujarati based company which runs a scam.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MaheshBera posted this 12 March 2021

Can Cybercrime team please take this up on a serious note as their threatening to common man who is a senior citizen is creating a lot of stress and i am not the only one who is facing this..This is being faced my most of the people online...Please brace up for the solution on this and get the team resumesearch winded up with some legal thing.Thanks in advance..Hope the voice is heard

MaheshBera posted this 12 March 2021

Hope this video link helps everyone who is in this trap

Close