Telegram Scam

• Last Post 06 April 2023
RituPandey posted this 18 February 2023

I faced a scam in telegram. Initially they contacted in WhatsApp telling this "Hello... My Name is Priya. I'm an HR Associate at Omnicom Group and I saw your resume on the job board. Are you still looking for job?" After responding they will give a small task like subscribe to a youtube channel and get 50rs. Then they will ask to contact their receptionist in telegram and follow the instructions. Receptionist will add you to the group where tasks will be assigned. Everything will be fine initially later come a prepaid task where u have to pay 2000 and get 2800 .. u will get that(this is to gain ua trust) later comes another prepaid group task where u have to invest 5000 minimum... You u will be assigned a Teacher he will guide what to do. He will send a UPI id u have to play the amount 5K to that and send screenshot. Later he will give a link it's a cryptosg link. There it shows 5000rs in your account and he asks to invest and wait for the time to get loaded. Then later after sometime it will be 6000 in ur account in the crypto page. Late he will give second round task where u must invest 30K minimum.. if u want to backout the he tells this "If you are unable to complete your assignment, the merchant will disqualify you from the job and donate your funds to charity." . I lost 119000 in the scam, is there any way I can recover my amount

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SaiRam posted this 19 February 2023

RituPandey hi kindly tell your email id so i can help you on this 

SandraClifford posted this 15 March 2023

Hello, my name is Mary George. In fact, I was fooled by a dishonest broker who disappeared with my funds a few months ago. I contacted H a c k Mavens and gave him everything he needed to help in recovering my 4.7 BTC and I am glad he recovered  my money. Although I was skeptical at first, I can boldly tell the world to contact H A C K M A V E N S 5 @ G M A I L . C O M or Call/Text/WhatsApp: + 1 (2 0 9) 4 1 7 – 1 9 5 7 for all kinds of h a c k i n g services. He is always straight forward and ready to answer every question put across to him. Best regards!

kavikumar posted this 04 April 2023

Pl help..I too facing the same issue..Kaveekumar@gmail.com is my email ID

SuganyaPretty posted this 06 April 2023

Kindly contact cyber crime no.1930 to complaint

Close