Telegram Scam

• Last Post 09 August 2023
SHAKIRWANIE posted this 28 May 2023

A lady contacted me on watsapp numbers9421705884 & 9546069864 saying “ My Name is Meera Rabina and Akula Mehra. I'm an HR Associate at TargetG and Leo Burnett Advertising Marketing Media Group, I saw your resume on the job board. I am contacting you concerning a job offer we have at the moment.It is just a freelance job you can do it in your free time from your home and it doesn't effect your current job and we pay on daily basis. I would like to share with you the job offer from our Company. We collaborate with merchants and brands on Google who want greater exposure. They are willing to invest in order to gain more popularity. Currently we need individuals who will review, rate and post position comments on our clients businesses, services or locations on Google Reviews we pay them accordingly. your role is to make a positive review on Google map and take a screenshot send it to me you get paid after the completion of tasks. We pay on daily basis and payment is done through bank transfer, paytm, Google pay, phone pay. To help you better understand the work and payment process and reserve your position. I will give to test task. We will pay you after completion it will take 2-3 minutes. Test task Open Google map and search Tamara Restraunt take a screenshot and send it to me. So now i will add you to our official receptionist for your payment and will add you to our official telegram group where you will be notified of daily tasks. they lure me by giving some prepaid tasks and i got brain washed and confused and i paid almost 50000 they duped my money i am attaching my payment screenshot shots and there details please help me to get back my hard earned money.

Thanks and regards Shakir Wanie 8899629629

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
KeethiReddy posted this 28 May 2023

Plz file a case in cyber crime i got back my cyber crime any doubts msg me in whatsapp 8885419516

kushchokhani posted this 09 August 2023

I also have a similar experience today. I earned Rs 1500 today by day end as I just deposited Rs 2k. However, I will avoid playing further before I lose it completely.

ZakirHussain posted this 09 August 2023

Yes please stop here. However the fraud might paid you today. In future, their accounts will be blocked based on complaints. It may also block their beneficiary which is you also.

Close