Telegram Prepaid Tasks Fraud Gang Parttime

• Last Post 24 April 2023
ThanujaThanu posted this 19 April 2023

One day I got Whats app message form RVR Digital Medica PVT HR representative that if you intersted in Part time there is good opportunity. they told daily we need to do some tasks to get money 50 RS per instagram post following.

I said Okay for it.

Initially they asked from My bank account details as joining bonus of 150 we can transfer to your account.

Later That person has asked to install telegram and contact bageshwari from the link who dont even display their conatct info.

I contacted they asked to follow the tasks and they paid 500 and next task is prepaid task which we need to pay money some UPI id they will give to 30% hike for that task.

New commers task 1000 we need to pay they will give 1300 as bonus after completing task.

I paid it they have transferred 1300 to my account.

Next day they informed if you complete all the tasks you will get 3000 bonus. I tried to follow the tasks they given.

prepaid task when it comes I have paid 3000 

Step1: 3000

Step2: Once paid 3000 they ask to contact your teacher through telegram channel. once contacted they asked me to do task once completed 

Then asked to pay 5000 as the task 1 to continue task 2. but I didn't agree to the message what teacher have sent but they are saying complete the task or else you cant get back your money 

Step3:you need to pay 25000 for next task or else you will loose your money

step4: once 25000 paid and completed task they will say will pay you the amount or else you will loose your amount what you have paid.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MakSolanki posted this 19 April 2023

Send me scammer Contact Number

ThanujaThanu posted this 22 April 2023

ThanujaThanu posted this 24 April 2023

Any updates please

Close