I have received sms from 7600263730 like I saw your CV on the job recruitment website. Are you still looking for a job? Our company cooperates with recruitment websites to find talent, if you are looking for a job, they will refer you and we will offer you the job. These people initially called for completing tasks and earning money by subcribing to youtube channel and pay u 50 rs per sub.the process was explained by a teacher on telegram.i had to deposit money for a task and complete it and the benefits 3472 were transferred to my bank account again they told 3 to do.on completing 3 tasks in arow the amount from the trader accounts https://cryptosg.net/h5/#/pages/fund/assets account was transferred to my UPI id. However later on completing some higher end tasks they asked for payorder amount which 90836 rs as goverment tax department .until i deposit this whatever in my account at above link cannot be transferred to my UPI. i have paid 116220 rs after complete task again from my account first task 6800rs 2nd task 29540rs and 3rd task 79880rs. Total I have paid 207056 +100000 for commission both total amount 317928 it is showing in my crytosg.net account again they are asking feer hire amount of channel approx 260000 now they are saying until and unless pay this amount you cant withdraw it ..please help me get my money back I am very difficult situation.pls reply what to me now