Telegram and Cryptosg Fraud

• Last Post 10 August 2023
SubhasishDas posted this 16 May 2023

To the Cyber Crime,I faced a scam today telegram. Initially they contacted in WhatsApp telling this "Hello... My Name is Fatimasa. I got your profile from LinkedIn and I saw your resume, it perfectly fits for the job. Are you still looking for job?" After responding they will give a small task like subscribe to a youtube channel and get 50rs. Then they will ask to contact their receptionist in telegram and follow the instructions. Receptionist ( @Thereceptionst9)Name was will add you to the group where tasks will be assigned. Everything will be fine initially later come a prepaid task where u have to pay 1290 and get 1760 .. u will get that(this is to gain ua trust) later comes another prepaid group task where u have to invest 2610 minimum... You u will be assigned a Teacher ( @Chander0719)he will guide what to do. He will send a UPI id u have to pay the amount 1290 and then later 1320 to get 3771 to that and send screenshot. Later he will give a link it's a cryptosg link.Then later after sometime it will be 3771 in ur account in the crypto page. Then in telegram we need to send this code for withdrawals 3771,(https://web.telegram.org/k/#@Cryptosg83) to message for withdrawals. Open the website and register your own account, please let me know when you are done.) Late he will give second round task where u must invest 1570 minimum.. if merchant is giving another order will unfortunately next task was for Rs 19740, and i had pressed wrong option twice and i had to pay Rs10210, 2 times ...Now they say there's final task for rupees 65880 . Then later they were demanding for Rs. 65,880 for govt Tax and i refused to pay later Teacher say wait for 15 working days to withdraw the Principal amount my last transaction was on 12-5-2023 of 34130. These kind of fraud is going on don't get into this ... It's one bad day of my whole life. I don't know why I did this.... If anyone can help pls help me out.i can provide all the transactions details to scratch These people out from our nation. These are the fraud people in Telegram #@Chander0719,#@Cryptosg83 ,#@Thereceptionst9   . Thanking you and please do help me and help others who are been scammed and trapped . And arrest these people. 

Ricky posted this 10 August 2023

Same thing happen to me this day, Please help us

Close