Subachi holding fraud by MISS MONASAHAR 23

• Last Post 30 October 2023
TughralRasooli posted this 29 October 2023

Dear All

This is to inform you that I have invested in subachi holding in Islamic trade and my trade manager name is Mona Sahar from turkey istanbol

First she ask you for the investment like earn 120000/- Rs on 54000/- Rs investment in 7 days

When you invest then they will ask you to registered in our portal and there you see your investment

After 3-4 days your profit ratio will going up and after 7 days you profit ratio will go up which you can't even think and then they ask you for submission of 10% commission which you can't pay even

Initially they ask you to earn 120000/- on 50000/- Rs investment and submit 10% commission on earning which is affordable,then after 7 Days they ask you that your profit ratio is to high and now pay 10% on your earning which is in millions

Also they threat me that you will lose your capital as well if you didn't pay commission

Please help me out I'm this issue

Also for every one please do not invest in this Subachi holding with Mona Sahar

W

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Anil posted this 30 October 2023

Same i also invested in it plz file a case you will get back i also got back msg in whatsapp cyber crime 8885649516

SheetalSaxsena posted this 30 October 2023

TughralRasooli hi kindly tell your email I'd so I can help you on this

ChristianVarela posted this 30 October 2023

Finding/getting anything back that seems completely lost used to be one of the things I always thought impossible or at least, extremely difficult. I had the same notion when I discovered all my Bitcoin balance on my crypto wallet suddenly disappeared, it was a very heartbreaking moment and I believed that was the end till I happened to come across Daniel Meuli through a recommendation online. Though the positive outcome is what I intended and hoped for, it was still surprising to get all my lost Bitcoin back in my wallet after their professional and dedicated assistance, and very grateful to them. Anyone having such problems and need viable and feasible assistance should contact them, as I can courageously say they're very efficient, from personal encounter. They can easily be contacted via Danielmeuliweberecovery (@) email . com or Telegram @ Danielmeuli

Close