Spam

• Last Post 24 June 2021
MaheshKumar posted this 10 March 2021

YOUR NUMBER HAS SELECTED AWARD 1CRORE 70LAK FORM WORLD BANK UK LUCKY DRAW.TO CLAIM,SEND UR NAME,HOME ADDRESS,MOBILE NO,STATE,AGE,JOB TO:approval.uk700@gmail.com This is the message I received.

JanviV posted this 24 June 2021

Yep i received it to along with a mail saying 

ATTENTION DEAR WINNER.                                        Reference Number: 9-11-13-19-37-3-4

We want to clarify you here that after a good scrutiny of your provided mail, we are glad to inform you that you are one of the winners of The BBC COMPANY UK Empowerment   Program sponsored by the BBC COMPANY UK Inc.

The   BBC COMPANY UK Empowerment   Program has been on for more than a decade now and we have changed the lives of many since then. Your life is about to be changed as you are one of the lucky Winners of our Annual BBC COMPANY UK financial empowerment program sponsored yearly bonus promotional, Your winning cash prize of (1CRORE,70LAKHS), will be paid to you soon as you meet with the requirements.

I wish to inform you that all authorities involved have certified payment of your Mobile Number Draws Claims amount of (1CRORE,70LAKHS), which is prize money from BBC COMPANY UK financial empowerment program Mobile Number Draws, which was drawn through a computer random system of all the Mobile Number users worldwide. Be informed that instruments of payment for the sum of (1CRORE, 70LAKHS) to you is already in our possession and shall be processed upon meeting the requirements stated below.

SEND YOUR FULL DETAILS TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY INDIA.

Full name...

Address...

Age...

Sex...

Nationality...

Mobile Number...

State Of Origin..

Marital Status...

Occupation...

Bank name...

Bank Account number...

Bank branch....

IFSC CODE....

Id proof....      

Winning numbers/ BBC2799UK

I wish you on behalf of all members and staff of BBC COMPANY UKCO.LTD congratulate you as you expect your wining prize and i hope you spend your money wisely and to the betterment of your community and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune thank you for being part of our commemorative 40th years Anniversary Draws.

as Past winners around the world full of excitement

Dr. Henry,

BBC COMPANY UK President And CEO UK,

Claims Manager, Contact Number +447450768910 E-mail: approval.uk700@gmail.com

this is a damn mess guys 

Close