• Last Post 12 April 2022
SoniaKhondakar posted this 25 August 2021

Next mail: RaphSam Law and Chamber's

One Fleet Place London, Greater London, UK EC4M 7WS

United Kingdom.

Phone Number: +44 7520648970

E-mail: barr.franciswill@gmail.com

Dear Greetings.

I want to acknowledge the receipt of your email in this chamber and also want you to know that am the personal lawyer to Mrs. Celina Bishop,

She informed me about you and she asked me to assist you in the transfer of her fund which is One Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars ($ 1.9 Million USD) to your account for charity,Which she inherited from her late husband and only if you meet up with the transfer requirement from the Bank.

Presently the fund is deposited in RBS Bank London,with the consent and approval of Mrs Celina Bishop,I will do whatever it take whiten my power to make sure the fund is transferred to you as Madam Instructed,

I sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. Note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary And note that we have a period of few working days to conclude this.

I would like to have your complete information as stated Below :

YOUR FULL NAME:

YOUR ADDRESS:

DATE OF BIRTH:

YOUR DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER.

I will be needing all this information as stated above so that I will start raising all the documents to approve the said fund in your name and transfer it to your destination within a few days.

THIS TRANSACTION IS LEGITIMATE, GENUINE AND RISK FREE IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATING ON YOUR MIND, YOU CAN CALL ME ON

Best Regards.

Barr. Francis Williams.

(Consultant)

RaphSam Law and Chamber's

London, United Kingdom

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ChristianGrey posted this 17 September 2021

Hey Sonia, I just got a similar version of your message except the name of the person and the bank was changed. May I know what you did further?

NiketanGosavi posted this 18 September 2021

Same mail 😁What is he going to do with this information, I do not understand

Balwinder PalSingh posted this 20 September 2021

have you tried this by sending the details may be it go right !!

MukeshKathar posted this 21 November 2021

same mail i aslo got and i got the money now crying in India...

VP posted this 23 November 2021

I got this mail too. You have given the details. What happened after that. Some froud to nhi kiya. plz reply.

Rigzin Angmo posted this 23 December 2021

I also get the same mail.i think this is froud.firstly i have also take it seriously but I understand it is waste of time.

RaghuMalakar posted this 12 April 2022

I also get the mail...... And send me the Money πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜

Close