Smart Watch Fraud

• Last Post 25 January 2018
MahendraSuthar posted this 22 December 2017

Hello. I have been cheated by a website called thewristbuddy.com. The website showed me a promising high quality smartwatch with many features and running on android software. But the product which i received was just a chinese watch. And too it was a used piece with all scratches over it. I paid an amount of Rs 2800 and this watch doesnt seem to be even Rs 500. And now im trying to contact them and there is no response. I have tried calling and even emailed them but no response. When i tried to find out who owns this website it just shows private information in place of owners name. I feel cheated so badly. M just a middle class person and i feel like i have been looted by them. Im attaching the pictures of the watch i received and also the watch displayed on their website. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated. Thanking you

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
KulguruDubey posted this 23 December 2017

Bhai same happen with me and some other people also.....wo should do some thing....we cant leave this people like this....paise ped pe nahi aate yaar....

giridharmanoj posted this 23 December 2017

yess guysss mee too i was alsoo been cheated

SatishSingh posted this 23 December 2017

Its same happened to me too.. No One is responding. Cheaters

Need to teach them a lesson, who is cheating via online ecommerce fraud

3visionVlogs posted this 23 December 2017

same happened to me the watch is used and not as shown as on website

HasanZariwala posted this 25 December 2017

Bhai mai toh bolta sath me court me jake iski complaint dalte hai

kunalfulare posted this 25 December 2017

Same thing happened with me and now they are not responding a calls please suggest any other way

KulguruDubey posted this 26 December 2017

Guys we do something together.....akele se kuch nahi hoga...and they are cheating like anything...guys ping your phn nos in the cmmt box and lets be united and teach a lesson to them

7977715519....kulguru dubey....kalyan

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6SEkxockRSFDNOFqfWRmDl Guys just join this grp .....kuch karna padega .....yese chup baithne se kuch nahi hoga

HarpreetSingh posted this 25 January 2018

This website is totally bullshit. I have ordered one smart watch but received wrong product. I raised the complaint and requested for return. The auto genretaed reply said you will get update after 15 days of TAT. now its almost one month. No body is picking the phone , lines are always busy. I have sent 10 email but not a single response.

I would like to raise our voice and if there is any kind of help then please let me know.

Harpreet Singh

Close