Sir on June 8th I have installed Sivan wallet app in my mobile for a loan . So at 1st they asked me to fill my details I filled it because I wanted to know who much loan they are giving , loan tenure , and deadline . So after filling my details , i saw that they are not showing any loan details So i didn't wanted to take loan from it

After some time someone from their company credited 3300 in my bank account without my permission. I didn't ask for money at all but they credited

So after they credited I have mailed to their support team that I didn't ask for loan and plz retake your money and they didn't respond to my mail

After 3-4 days they started to msg me in whats app That I need to repay 6000 I replied them that why I need to pay 6000 So they said for 3300 u need to pay 6000 I said I will only repay you 3300 because I didn't want your money . They started to blackmail me regarding this that if u don't pay money they will send all my personal details to everyone So i don't know what happened after some time they messaged me to pay 2520 I asked for what i have to pay 2520 They said to close your loan So i paid 2520 And later they said I didn't close your loan it's just extension fee to pay 6000 They said this after I made payment of 2520

And again after 2 days they started again to msg me , they are blackmailing me everyday to pay 6000

I said , I will not pay any money more than 3300 because only 3300 got credited to me even that too with out my permission Kindly plz help me regarding this issue