Scammed me in Olx and transferred 15000 to his paytm account

• Last Post 26 July 2017
KiranDuganapu posted this 26 July 2017

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is kiran D from bangalore (Krishnarajapuram) I saw an add in Olx iphone 6s 64 gb rose gold colour, and I approach seller that I am interest in buying his phone. He said by mistakenly he posted Olx add in bangalore but basically he is from Raipur (Chhattisgarh) he sent his mobile number to chat with him in whats app. The price fixed in Olx was 21000 and final price he negotiate for 18000 thousand, I asked to negotiate for 15000 thousand, he accepted for the deal. He told me that he had some terms and conditions by sending phone through courier. So I asked about T&C. He asked me to transfer some 5000 thousand to his paytm account number "+91 9919793366". I got little bit doubt and asked to send some proof of identity, he sent me his aadhar card & original mobile bill to my whatsapp number. Again he asked me to send my aadhar card I too sent him for proof. Later I trusted him and transferred 1000 rupees to his paytm wallet. Later I got text message from FedEx speed courier with tracking number "543213422132" stating "Thanks for ordereing through Fedex spped courier your order number is 543213422132 you can track your order within 24 hours when courier will dispatch in next city". The fellow called me and asked to send remaining amount, I said once I receive courier I will send the remaining. He did'nt accepted for that, so I transferred remaining 14000 thousand to his paytm number. I checked with FedEx the tracking which I got is invalid and I called him, he said to wait upto 24 hours. I waited and I realised that I had cheated from him. Later I tried to call him, his number was switchoff. I am having all the whatsapp conversation, his aadhar card proof and my 15000 thousand paytm transfer acknowledgment. Kindly requesting your help to identify that fraud and give some punishment. So many innocent people are suffered from this kind of people. So please requesting your help to take action on him. I am attaching his aadhar card, my chat conversation with him and my payment proofs. If any update regarding please call to my number and update Kiran - +91 9620828439/7975517627.

His Details:

Rahul Talreja

Aadhar number: 4215 7071 5382

S/O Narehs Talreja, C-56

Sectpr-5, M.L.A rest house road,

Tagore nagar, Raipur,

Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 492001.

Attached Files

OlxIndia posted this 26 July 2017

Dear OLX user,  

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

To maintain a safe transacting community, we'd like to immediately block this user from our site. For expediting the same, we'd request you to share all the details, including the supporting proofs/documents at support@olx.in.

Hoping for a reply from you shortly.

We look forward to resolving this for you. 

Close