Today morning before noon... I received four SMS on my mobile saying 100 AuD equivalent to Rs 5198.04 each transaction done. Total amount is Rs 20,792.16. These transactions are not mine. I did not authorize anyone not I participated in the online purchases, which were done in Australian dollars. SBI card blocked my credit card treating these as suspicious transactions. I got a SMS from SBI card company. I immediately contacted SBI credit card on phone and informed them about the fraudulent activity with my credit card and requested them to block my card forth with. They took my complaint & blocked the card. They advised me to file a transactions dispute in the prescribed form & enter all details scan & upload. I immediately complied with the same and again informed SBI card requested them to block the transactions dishonor same as they are under settlement, in process. Also requested to resolve the dispute immediately and not to debit the disputed amount. I suspect Amazon because one week back I did a transaction on Amazon.Any way it is only my suspicion, it could have been anyone. If this is the way SBI card works how shall we use their card in future? How these international transactions are not protected with an OTP? Why they are allowing international transactions without OTP? What will customer do insuxh helpless situations? I am not going to remit the amount as I am not responsible. I want this to be investigated strongly....as it seems to be mostly happening with SBI card...who is involved? Why we innocent people should suffer because of lax system of SBI card compromising our security. Kindly help us...by really taking serious action against culprits involved. Thank you. V. Prabhakar