Data typing and form filling all company runs through rise Infotec Surat and his martermind is NITESH VIJAYKUMAR KHAWANI (9898168673) His past company address is (1-98 A-B Golandaz Building, Golandaz street near popat mohall, Nanpura Surat. And now he shifted this rise infotec to new address M-31 to 33, Corner Point, City Light Rd, Surat, Gujarat 395002.This is the new address of this rise infotec. He is the owner of all fraud form filling companies. But always he refuse to accept it. I have all proofs and evidences against him. He harassed me personally also. He and his Advocate threatened me to kill me. His advocate call me and harrassed me many times to send money in bank account and I lost 4700 in this scam And one more thing that Home based jobs, data entry jobs, form fillings job, captcha filling, job, copy paste job, के नाम पर ठग्गी करने वाले गिरोह सरगना नितीश खवानी ( 11/2429, muglisara, opposit medical hall, muglisara, surat, 395003), Rise Info-Tech (Vijay Patel)(1/98 A B, Golandaz Building, Golandaz Street, Near Popat Mohallo, Nanpura Surat - 395001) Gujarat, India, M M Patel या Minhaz M. Patel. B. Com. LL.B. Advocate . 501 V K Plaza, 1/238-239, Opp. Jamrukh Gali, Near Police gate, Nanpura main road, Nanpura, Surat 395001) ye address khudke address batake rkhey inlogone. So I request to the cyber crime pls do Action against nitesh khawani and his team and also take fir against him and his company totally fraud company and save people from that bastards