Resume Filling Fraud

• Last Post 08 April 2021
AkanshaJain posted this 29 September 2020

They are blackmailing us to pay the amount of Rs 7610. And telling us to send the leggal notice . They asked us to do 600 resume in 7 days and we did 423 resumes still instead of giving us the money they are asking us for the penalty. Thay are totally fraud .. Does anybody with whom se happened has given any money to them or they have send any legal notice to anyone.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SURAJ KUMARGIRI posted this 14 October 2020

Please whatsapp me 8227974640.. I am also in Resume filling. It's my 1st day

srishtiyadav posted this 14 October 2020

i also being cheated by them ...save yourself from froad they asked money to me ...what to do please help

MohitKhanna posted this 16 December 2020

Same please help .

Shivtiwari posted this 30 March 2021

I can help you call me on 9340572392 or mail me sktskt1404@gmail.com

RajashriBhattacharya posted this 08 April 2021

I have been trapped by them too. By two companies! Anyway I paid one of them the penalty amount as I had no idea about their malpractice! But once they threatened me for other hidden charges I stood against them and seek help from the police. Do not fall in their trap. Seek help from Cyber crime department and the police. They are not legit! They can not do anything! They are trying to frighten you show these legal things! All the details they are providing to take step against you is not totally right! Being an Advocate myself I stepped in their trap. But I stood against these criminals. I request everyone to do the same. It’s our duty to unite and stop these cyber crimes. And please learn from these experiences and never repeat the same. This crime can be stopped easily!

RajashriBhattacharya posted this 08 April 2021

One more request! Please do not fill up the place that shows to provide your bank account on the portal! Understand that it is a huge spam and a step toward siphoning your money! So please beware!

Close