RESUME FILLING COMPANY

• Last Post 11 May 2021
Studytime posted this 17 October 2020

Request for Help.

I am normal minimum working person and lots of responsibility over me i am trying to do some extra work and earn something in this lock down period  but this type of company is down our moral. they pay us besides work done by us they are asking for payment from my side this is not acceptable, here details for company and process please let me know if  anything is missing and pls help me out of this. 

1-Got reference for resume update from one of my friend.

2-After discussion on no(9971208175) ready to do the same and started resume filling Job from 14-04-2020.

3-Website not working on 14-15 already discussion on lady (9971208175).

Condition of company-600 resumes in 7 days( Not possible in 7 days each resume time taken at least 15 Minutes)

Accuracy required 90% (Also Not possible) 

comany signed a agreement without consulting me.

PLEASE HELP

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
HEMANSHUGOHIL posted this 17 October 2020

CONTACT ME OVER THIS MY MOBILE  NUMBER :8460880550. I WILL GUIDE YOU 

SURAJ KUMARGIRI posted this 17 October 2020

Get Answer of Your Every Question Just Watch it

nishchithanishu posted this 20 October 2020

Completely fake Do not pay any amount at any cost Stay brave

VishalBehal posted this 21 October 2020

Hii, do not take tension. Its all fake. They all are fake, their staff, their advocate all are fake. Do not pay single penny to them. Just do one thing, block them from everywhere. If they call you just say, do whatever you want. Do not take tension, they will never send notice to home . Their agreement is also edited. EnjoyЁЯСН. If you need to know anything else, just whatsapp me on 8627072701

EmmanuelEbenezer posted this 05 December 2020

These crackheads are harassing me too. I know they have zero legal base but their constant calls and messages really annoy me. They are targeting  innocent people who may not know law and beleive their lies. Cybercrime team please do something immediately.

OmjayasreeEruppakkattu posted this 10 December 2020

This business works on completely fake pretexts. They have lured a number of people, promising to earn lots of money which in the end, they spin the whole story around and make you pay them. They edit their agreement and threaten with fake advocates/lawyers. They spam you with messages, calls and emails from different users, in order to make you fear them and give in to their tactics. With further research I have come to find out that they run a major fraud all over India and have been reported to the cyber crime of India numerously as well. I just don't want anyone else to be caught in their games. They are predators. I hope the matter will be looked into as soon as possible and the culprits shall endure the just consequences.

SurmanSalman posted this 21 December 2020

Guys, I signed their term and conditions so now they are sending me mail and messages. I don't know what I have to do but I know some article section which may help to those my friends who get panic from their mail, message and call. If they call and say under this section 72, don't get panic by this just say have you ever know what's the actual meaning of this section. (Actual meaning of this section is Liability of person to whom money is paid, or thing delivered, by mistake or under coercion) so guys don't worry.

Now here are some section which you can say to them in this way I have already complaint under the section of Ipc no. 415 ; 418 ; 420; 405. Now wait for my lawyer they will contact you. Bingo guys call them with your friends number.

Contact me if you need help surman._.salman

IromTanuja posted this 09 January 2021

They keep texting me to pay their portal charge. I don't know what to do. Please tell what should i do now....

Krishna PalSingh posted this 10 January 2021

рдореЗрд░рд╛ рдирд╛рдо рдХреГрд╖реНрдг рдкрд╛рд▓ рд╕рд┐рдВрд╣ рдЪреМрд╣рд╛рди рд╣реИ рдореЗрд░реЗ рд╕рд╛рде рднреА рдпрд╣реА рд╕рдм рд╣реБрдЖ рд╣реИ, рдЗрди рд▓реЛрдЧреЛ рд╕реЗ рдбрд░рдиреЗ рдХреА рдЬрд░реВрд░рдд рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реИ рдмрд▓реНрдХрд┐ рдЗрдирдХреЛ рд╕рдмрдХ рд╕рд┐рдЦрд╛рдиреЗ рдХреА рдЬрд░реВрд░рдд рд╣реИрдВ | рдореИ рдЗрд╕ рдХрдВрдкрдиреА рдХреЗ рдЦрд┐рд▓рд╛рдл рдПрдХ рдореБрд╣реАрдо рд╕реНрдЯрд╛рд░реНрдЯ рдХрд░ рд░рд╣рд╛ рд╣реВрдБ  рддрд╛рдХрд┐ рджреБрд╕рд░реЗ рд▓реЛрдЧ рдФрд░ рдмрдЪреНрдЪреЗ рдЗрдирдХреЗ рдЭрд╛рдВрд╕реЗ рдореЗрдВ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЖ рдкрд╛рдП.| 

Fraud рдХрд░рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реА рдХрдВрдкрдиреА рдХрд╛ рдкрддрд╛:

The RESUME SEARCH (DL1)
225, 2ND FLOOR, FOUR POINT,
VESU , SURAT-395007,
GSTIN NO 24ATLPC4317Q1ZG

рдХреБрдЫ рдореЛрдмрд╛рдЗрд▓ рдирдВрдмрд░ рдЬрд┐рдирд╕реЗ рдпреЗ рд▓реЛрдЧреЛ рдХреЛ рдбрд░рд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИ рдФрд░ рдкреИрд╕реЗ рд▓реВрдЯрддреЗ рд╣реИ:

9319545931, 8866255906, 8866866387, 9998629252, 8866866766, 8866866771, 87802881620, 9724785659, 8866783377, 9724776153, 9173443896, 9104500731, 

рдХреБрдЫ рд▓реЛрдЧреЛ рдХреЗ рдирд╛рдо рдЬреЛ рдЗрд╕ рдХрдВрдкрдиреА рд╕реЗ реЮреЛрди рдкрд░ рд▓реЛрдЧреЛ рд╕реЗ рдмрд╛рдд рдХрд░рддреЗ рд╣реИ :

рд░рд╛рдареМрд░,  advocate рдЕрдорди рдард╛рдХреБрд░  9998629252 (рдЯреНрд░реВ рдХреЙрд▓рд░ рдкрд░ рдЗрд╕рдХрд╛ рдирд╛рдо рдЬрдпреЗрд╢ рдкрд╛рдЯрд┐рд▓ рдЖрддрд╛ рд╣реИ ), 

рдХреБрдЫ рдХреЗрд╕ рдирдВрдмрд░ рдЬреЛ рд╕рднреА рдХреЛ рд▓рдЧрднрдЧ рдПрдХ рдЬреИрд╕реЗ рд╣реА рд╣реИ : 

UL/98246E, UL/48291E, UL/92841E etc.

рдЬреЛ рднреА рд▓реЛрдЧ рдореЗрд░реЗ рд╕рд╛рде рдЬреБреЬрдирд╛ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддреЗ рд╣реИ рдФрд░ рдЬрд┐рд╕рдХреЗ рднреА рд╕рд╛рде рд░рд┐рдЬреНрдпреВрдореЗ рд╕рд░реНрдЪ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЛ рдореЗрдВ рдзреЛрдЦрд╛ рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рд╣реИ, рдХреГрдкрдпрд╛ рдореБрдЭреЗ WhatsApp Number 9929911444 рдкрд░ рд╕рдВрдкрд░реНрдХ рдХрд░реЗрдВ |  рддрд╛рдХрд┐ рдХреЗрд╕ рдФрд░ рднреА рдордЬрдмреВрдд рдмрди рд╕рдХреЗрдВ | 

IsrarulHaque posted this 27 February 2021

Mr. ISRARUL HAQUE

YOUR LEGAL CASE IS GOING FOR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS. KINDLY HIRE A LAWYER AND GO FOR FURTHER PROCESS. WE AT RESUME FILLING ARE GOING WITH LEGAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER SECTION 73,74,75, IN THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT, 1872. DUE TO VIOLATING THE CONTRACT.

REGARDS, LAW FIRM GUJARAT (EXPERTISE IN CIVIL CASES)

ye msg aaya mujhe

meri id banned krne ki baat kr rhe hai ye log

kaha aapko surat court aana hoga

ADITYARAJYADAV posted this 05 March 2021

9326646989 any problem I will help you just call me !

KhushiKaur posted this 03 April 2021

Hiii ... I got to stuck in this scam .. and I have paid 6000 ... already .... And please no body should do this job .... Please to save your money And I request government to help out all of us ... And they all are making Fraud with Government name

KhushiKaur posted this 03 April 2021

I also gote many messages like : filing a case for you And rest all ... please help us out I need my money back

VighneshaShelar posted this 07 April 2021

They can send notice to us??

VighneshaShelar posted this 07 April 2021

And they also have our documents ??? What about it

sameershaikh posted this 14 April 2021

I just got a call from one of their members exact same offer was given , but thanks guys for sharing your experiences it has save my time .....

SaimaHameed posted this 20 April 2021

RESUME TO FILL

We are emerging as a leading recruitment agency for resume posting website in pan India. Currently we are offering freelancing jobs on digital basis, we get the resumes from all over India, which needs to be entered in our panel. We sell these leads to other recruitment agencies and directly to the employers as well.

For full time JOBS details please connect to our telegram page in which we provide JOBS OPENING all over INDIA. You can apply directly on the JOBS and can qualify for the interview round.

https://t.me/resumeforjobs

ЁЯСЗЁЯП╗For enrolling in freelancing platform we require 3 thingsЁЯСЗЁЯП╗

1 - 0 (ZERO) Upfront charges. 2 - Complete Name/Number/Address/Email with one government approved id proof. 3 - Your resume along with your passport photo for shortlisting you on our portal.

There are only few conditions. You must have basic computer knowledge and you should be above 18 years of age because we will sign a freelancing contract to build a trust between both the parties.

You can connect us through our secured website - https://resumetofill.com I got this details on my WhatsApp . They are offering me this job .

entertainment vlogszems posted this 20 April 2021

i have joint just today, i was not aware before but i got to know everything just today. thanks for sharing it here.

Show More Posts
Post Comment

Close