Refund amount

• Last Post 24 August 2017
Vaibhav Sarode posted this 21 August 2017

Paiseee abhi tak nhi mile mujhe nd aap logo me kuch kiya bhi nhi abhi tak faltu me cyber crime khol k rakha h kya kuch action toh lo mere rs toh vapas karo Vao Monster India se .....

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
TanveerAhmad posted this 22 August 2017

Mjy b refund nhi mila..please mere paise refund kr wa do.. For God's sake yeh sale chorr hai, I warn all the people koi online jobs ke liye apply mt karo

Chandana Dey posted this 24 August 2017

Dear Aditya Saxena & Abhisekh Saxena,
>
> I m very frustrated against your so poor service of your company. 1st Akshay Gupta called me on 06/07/2017 n cheated me by taking Rs.2499/-(online payment) saying that this is for my registration money but refundable, not to worry for that. And I will get all money receipt along with all documents by that day through mail. After that he transferred my call to HR department to Mrs. / Miss Ritwika Mehta. She has also cheated with me saying that my CV had been selected for HCL n Wipro Co. As Account Manager. So for verification purpose I have to pay her Rs. 6800/- which is also refundable. Nothing to worry about that n I will get my receipts with all documents by today. They will mail me the entire documents. But I am saying with regret that whereas after purchasing of something by online we get our receipts within a fraction of time. But in this case till date I didn't get any valid mail with money receipts n refund policy details. After Continuous of my requests to Ritwika Mehta, she just consoled me telling that they canceled my profile from their end and I will get my refund back within 3 working days.
> But I didn't get anything yet. Again I called Akshay Gupta but he ignored me telling that to talk with Ritwika Mehta. But from that day Ritwika not picking up my phone. After that Aditya Saxena comes in scene. He said I could understand your problem. Already he gets 3 to 4 complains like mine from candidates against Akshay Gupta n Ritwika Mehta. He already filled complain against them. He also mentioned that he was hoping that Co will rusticate them for their faults. So now he is handling this complains and he assured me that he will be in touch with me not only verbally, he will also mail me. And he already canceled my profile . My  Cancelation is in process. He assured me that I will get my paid money back within 30 days. But repeatedly giving reminder to Aditya, he is not eager to answer my mail. So I called him day before yesterday. He picked up my phone and said me he is just calling me back within a minute. But I didn't get a single call back during the day. Instead of getting his call I myself called him again n again. It was ringing every time but Aditya has not picked up my phone. Today I again tried n Aditya picked up my phone n transferred my call to Abhisekh Saxena of their Cancelation department. He forced me to pay cancelation charges of Rs., 4210/-  by online or by paytm. So my refund process will be activated n it will take 2,weeks more to refund back my paid money. They are only eager to communicate verbally not eager to communicate with mail. N whatever things happened with me he is not responsible for that as he is not belongs to all that department.
>
> But I'm not eager to pay you Abhisekh Saxena a single penny whereas I have already paid total Rs. 9299/-.
>
> I know only one thing that refund me my paid money within 7 days otherwise You will forced me to take action against your company
>
> Let me know when n how I  will get my money back.
>
> Regards,
> Chandana Dey

Close