Hi friends,  This is with regard to the non-payment of salary from this fraud company Williamstag. They gave me 160 pages of data entry work by 3rd week of October & the deadline to complete was by 1st Nov. I completed the data entry work & emailed the attachment file on1st Nov. to the cheater Ganeshan

After 5 days, I received an SMS stating that I need to clear the GST charges of Rs.3,850 /- , I was reluctant to pay this GST, because in normal scenario, if the company pays the employee's salary, they will deduct the taxes & pay the balance amt. Even I rang up cheater Ganeshan, & told him to deduct the GST charges & pay the balance amt, however his reply was not convincing.

Cheater Ganeshan also told me that if I don't clear GST by 10th nov, my salary will be put on hold, So I asked him for the bank details, so that I can do the NEFT transfer from my a/c & based on his bank details I did transfer & emailed the acknowledgement copy &  informed to cheater Ganeshan, he told that the money was received & my payment would be on 18th nov.

The payment didn't happen on 18th nov, as expected, & I did receive an SMS that my salary would be on 20th nov. I didn't receive on 20th nov & when I tried to ring up their landlines & mobile phones were switched off. Mobile nos. 07569707150 , 08297070632 , 08297455697 & 09533942404 ( last 2 mob nos. belongs to cheater Ganeshan ).

Now I want my money back & I'm not sure how I'm going to get it. These type of online / offline data entry companies are fraud, cheating the public by false advertising. They should be brought under law & given strict punishment