Onstream Loan Fraud

• Last Post 02 March 2022
VishalKumar posted this 02 March 2022

Before some days I was having some financial issues so I was checking the loan eligibility on multiple apps so one of the app was on stream app so I check my eligibility and it shows it got rejected you cant apply for your loan so I understand and stop applying for it after some days 4646 rupees come in my account it automatically even I have not applied for any loan and now from last 2 days I am getting a call from the persons from on stream app and their to you have taken a loan please repayment it and using bad languages as I have shared this screenshot and they are giving me e warning so this is a scam which is they are doing with me and as a check on the Internet already many complaint are already registered for the same issue with the same company please help me e as they are bothering me. Even I am asking the sanction letter for the some documents in which I have applied for the loan their are telling we don`t have any document sanction letter acknowledgement letter or anything just they want a payment they are not provide with the proper document and as per my knowledge I have not applied for anyone I was just checking the eligibility for emergency.

Attached Files

RohitKushwaha posted this 02 March 2022

Just file FIR against them in cyber office and don't worry i have also complained about them they cant do anything to your adhar and pancard but they will send msg to your contacts ... saying you are rapist and all they are doing the same with me so just inform your family members about the same and also on social platform

Close