Onstream loan app fraud

• Last Post 05 March 2022
Right Technical SolutionRt Solution posted this 03 March 2022

Hi , My name is Samrat Acharjee I am from Siliguri West Bengal recently I just search for online loan app and I got to know about onstream loan app I just installed it and I haven't taken any amount from them .I can show my passbook details for any kind of transaction proof needed .But now they are threatening and sending slangs in my whatsapp no.76798 56408 from different phone numbers and disturbing me .so I kindly request to help me out to overcome from this problem. I have blocked 🚫 all the no.but they regularly changing nos and continuously sending threatening messages. Please help me out

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RohitKushwaha posted this 03 March 2022

These are fraud app please file FIR in near by poilce station or cyber cell

MansoorVKS posted this 05 March 2022

Please file Complaint Locally Law Authorities, Do not worry if they were legit then instead of having a reachable number they would not hide themselves in random VoIP numbers. Ask them to share UPI Reference Number or Payment/Transaction Reference No./ID....and Record all Calls which you will receive from Onstream, WhatsApp Messages along with their Voice Notes/Messages do not forget to save and document their further communications. Firstly Uninstall App & Format Phone to Factory Settings to avoid any other issues from Onstream. Once UNinstalled & Formatted Phone Don not again install. Report it on Playstore as Spam or Flag or ....

MansoorVKS posted this 05 March 2022

Check YouTube Onstream Scam Videos and Reviews See for your reference and share your experience too with others.

Close