A women named fehmina rumani is cheating many people on instagram with the page name @fehmsfashionhub whatsapp number:+917021786474 firstly what she'll do means she will upload products in cheaper rates in the name of sale second thing if we text her for the first time she will reply after making payment to this number +919833358987 she will say the parcel you'll get in 8-10 days but she'll neither c ur messages nor pickup calls if we call on the number on which we have made payment he will say us that he is not linked with the women who is selling products in my case after sending her hundreds of messages and after requests and somewhat words just as i said her i'll take legal action against you she feared and sended me products half and half products that tooo many items are missing and after sending parcels again i texted her that so and so products are missing she simply said that she'll won't look in to the matter and blocked it don't trust that fraud women she is just making many people fool and also some people too personally texted me and they've the same issue with her i can upload proofs here and you can check it on hope she'll be punished for the crime she is doing thank you 🙏