online scam

• Last Post 29 September 2021
MyAtropine posted this 27 September 2021

Sir a month ago on 1 sep 2021 I received this SMS on my phone which says

I message on this and the person explained me all the things that I have to do orders and their tasks which is transfer some funds and you will get principal + commissions so I did transferred my funds and performed the tasks after some time the “whatsapp” handler told me to go to telegram where another handler called instructor will then help me for next tasks by then my principal got upto 14000 and I got greedy 

After that the instructor give me 8 orders and on average the cost of each order is 8000 which increases when u finish it so the amount reaches  upto  INR210011 from which 100000 is the amount transferred by me borrowed by a friend and the rest is commisoned by the scammers the whole amount gets frozen and now I cant withdraw my funds 

And when I ran out of funds he told me

My account is in review period and the merchant will charge 50% of the commodity price as a loss

They will charge 30% and I will get 20 % of the amount so I said ok 

I want this process after  10 days he message me to contact the financial staff to get refund 

The financial handler told me that my amount exceeds the limit of 100000 so I need to pay income  tax which INR 42002.3 so I told him let me check on the official site of income tax and let me know my reurn value so then he said no it is generated by our platform 

And I told him I cant perform the transaction a week ago I find out that they changed the address of the site from 

And my amount is not frozen now so I tried to withdraw it but it didn’t happen

I have provided for you the chat screenshot between them and me from both whatsapp and telegram and their video on how to do these things 

I am a idiot I know that but these people are wrecking many homes I got greedy that’s on my conscious 

But  people are suffering 

Thank you 

PP posted this 29 September 2021

Same with me. I invested 1.3 Lac. Now the ttal amount including commission is 2.5 Lac. Still i have one more order is pending. They were saying me to complete the task and withdraw the amount. Its my fault blindly trusted them and invested that huge amount. Even i borrowed the amount from my friends. But they are chatting in telegram and asking me to complete the task and withdraw.

Close