Online job froud

• Last Post 10 June 2022
Abhay Mishra posted this 19 January 2022

On the basis of guidelines i deposit money in flipkart merchant account and after complete task i got money and withdrawal amount upto 1500 and this is credited in account in 5 minutes and after this next task i completed upto 10000..i finished this task i socked when this amount is in freeze and then i chat via what'sapp to flipkart merchant agent colera, said that next task will be completed that is showing 21000 then money will withdraw, i deposit 21000 and when i will finish this task the task is showing 42000 and then after she told me that you are getting let so another agent is showing this task and then i request you to please solve this issue then she said that this only one process is doing task for withdrawal and now via what'sapp chat she is not replying and my money is showing freez and available balance in flipkart merchant centre account but not withdrawal i am very in very much tension

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
sachin sharma posted this 19 January 2022

hlo same situation happened to me! My last task amount change into higher amount i was so panic that time because what happen tomy last task amount ? why it change what i need to do? but my agent explained to me everything at fisrt i think it's totally cheating but at the end of our discussion she explained to me that i just need to be fast completing the task so it will not happen again so i asked her how much time i have but she said just finished this last task then after that your amount will be unfreeze and can apply for withdraw. And guess what i got in my bank account after completing the task im really happy and thankful that i become one of the lucky clients here in fkart8. i hope you have successful one also just trust yourself. The platform and your agent  😊 regards!

MonikaKiran posted this 19 January 2022

I just got my withdrawal amuont worth 120000,,, my agent Kyra was so calm and gentle to me,,, i am single mom with 3 kids,,, i clean 3 houses a day but one day my life change when i joined here,,, i was so scared at my level 3 task 5 amuont 54000 but my agent kyra was so calm to explained to me everything,,, so i take the risk and arrange that amount,,, so after taking risk i withdraw my amuont and buy place to start my new life and bakery shop,,, my kids had money for school too,,, when you encounter agent name kyra at flipkart trust her and she will request for you a big bonus at the end,,,,,

IshwarDaki posted this 10 June 2022

These last two coments are also friend of that fraud company..

Monikakiran...it seems you are educated then why you clean houses ??

just do the job online if you earn pretty good bonus ....

IshwarDaki posted this 10 June 2022

are you cleaning hoses ?? really ?? from your writing it seems you are well educated ...

and if you really earn from that company , why dont you contineu that job..

it looks like you are partner of that fraud..

Close