Online job frauds

• Last Post 11 September 2018
BhargavSonagra posted this 27 November 2017

Type : fraud company of online jobs

Company : wifinitive corporation

Name of person who contact me via email : khusi

Detail: At the date of 11-Nov,i started online job from this company. I completed my work what they says.it was form online data entry Job.1200 form in 12 days. I filled all of them.i submitted before time of (25-nov,12 pm) but I submitted at the date of 24 nov. And per form 24₹. So they have to pay me 30,000₹ for my work.

After submitted they send quality check report.but this report is totally wrong. Amy one can see that they made wrong.

Myaccount id,password is in my attachment.with website. In it you can see clearly that they do tottley wrong in each and every form.

They did not only with me but many persons. When I see in consumer fouram website.search wifinitive corporation. I realise that they are fraud company.

Help not only me but also help to that all persons who cheated by this company. Thanks

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RajuKanth posted this 23 July 2018

HI 

task4ff.com Changed their company from Company : wifinitive corporation to SO Services

Plz dont be into this Fraud company

AdityaSaurabh posted this 03 August 2018

Hello Guys,

Today They have started these all things with my brother they have asked to start work from tomorrow ...I am really very happy that i come to know before all these things but i have signed the contract Now what should i do ..can they send real notice or that will be a false notice....

PriyaMishra posted this 11 August 2018

Hello sir, I m facing with same fraud.They are asking 7600, what can I do?plz suggest

Allha is enoughfor me posted this 13 August 2018

Dnt worry its all fake

ManojSimha posted this 22 August 2018

So service company is fake r real. Bcz i dont know this work but he gived work i cnot completed. I dont know that work.. they are saying to me u not completed work so u will pay 5200 amount. Otherwise we will send legal notice... so i confused nd shocked. Is this take serious. Any one can say this problem.

kurakulapriyanka posted this 11 September 2018

Even i am facing the same problem with so service from surat gujarat but I have submitted the work on time also they said that my qc report was failed and now o need to pay the penalty charges about 18000 change firstly they asked me to pay 5200 and separately penalty charges and when I asked their bank account details they gave the sbi account by the company name wifinitve corporation i have searched by these corporation name the result is shown that this is totally fraud and today they have sent the notice they are going for legal proceedings to fail the case and they said that they are giving me the chance to settle the dispute now what should I do ....Please some one help me. Today they have sent this message...Vakalatnama

We SO Services company have appointed a lawyer M. M. Patel for further legal proceedings that need to held upon you at Indian Council of Arbitration court. We advise you to respect the proceedings and law of India to meet your case in good faith at Indian Council of Arbitration Delhi. The customer who is accused has to pay legal charges of legal proceedings of their own. Still we are giving you one chance to disengage this case and settle the dispute outside the court by paying penalty amount to our client SO Services. We will let you free from all charges and legal proceedings once your payment is settled in books of accounts of company. You have time to close your file or else notice will be issued to you. Any Query call us (8956020772) please help me.....

Close