R/sir I do hereby complain that I had been cheated by group of scammers by offering job opportunity as assistant accountant in hero moto Corp and take away my 6000 rs (3000 had been paid through paytm and 3000 had been paid through phone pe) Sir ,email id that had been used by them was used by them in previous frauds also with different people(hr@heromotocorprecruitment.in&hrheadheromotocorp20@gmail.com) But they changed their mobile no on many occasions(totalling 13) All of the above sim cards belongs to up West and Delhi NCR region Also they use different bank accounts (majority of bank of baroda and rest of syndicate bank totalling 6 including the one that was used to cheat me Syndicate bank Account no (99442010019257) Ifsc code-synb0009944 Sir ,these scammers are fleecing many people 's income which had been generated after flowing a lot of sweat So it's a kind request to you to look into this matter on a priority basis Hope for a quick action and relief Thanking you Your faithfully