sir, I K.Sai Sandeep Kumar I want to file a complaint against person named Mr.Rajveer9873300748.i have received call from unknown number9205957424 that there is a vacancy in axis bank for the post of back office.so I asked him that where did you got my resume.he told that he got it from shine.com,so I found that there is no number of that unknown number,so I found there is vacancy in axis bank with the name Rajveer.so I called him he told that first he told to send my resume and educational certificates to "globleemploymentservices@outlook.com".So I sent my resume and certificates to that id.after that they have called me and said your resume was selected and that they asked me to pay 2500 rupees for online exam and after that I have written the exam I have got 18 out of 20.and after that they asked me to pay 6500 for security deposit I have paid on the name of account Mr.Sandip Vishwakarma account no916010038138639 IFSC code UTIB0001575.So I have deposited amount and they told me to wait for face to face interview.and today that have called me and saying to deposit 15500 for confirmation letter.so I refused him to pay the amount and I told them to refund my amount back to my account and I told them that IAM cancelling a my job now they are not lifting my phone and saying that they will not refund the amount.so please kindly take action against these online shine.com fraudsters sir.i have confirmed from shine.com customer care that they will not take any money.they told that they are frauding me so please kindly accept my petition sir till now it is showing in google.com axis bank jobs in shine.com this Rajveer named number.and following named persons Me Ranjan.9560866538.Mr.Arun9015044851.Mr.kalyan8505846801.these people called me through these numbers so please kindly accept my petition against these people sir.