Online Fraud

• Last Post 19 July 2017
Arun Prasanth Muralitharan posted this 19 July 2017

My name is ARUN PRASANTH from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu . As I have bought my iPhone in New Zealand which was icloud locked and as I was searching for an icloud unlocker named raki as a username was found in OLX ( https://www.olx.in/i2/hyderabad/item/hi-i-am-a-icloud-unlocker-i-unlock-in-just-by-ID1cz0FN.html). I have messaged him about details of the unlocking and price for it (₹4000). As he agreed to after a chat we came to agreement and Also he provided his ID as a proof of his address Evans I have 1st part payment ₹1000 on 17.07.2017 in advance and ready after activating icloud test of the money Via Paytm. But after sending the first payment in few minutes he said process was stucked in 95% so need to pay rest of the money to finish it 100%. I have chatted about our agreement about paying off after checking that is working.But he keep on insisting for the rest on the money and said ok for another payment ₹1500 as paytm on 18.07.2017 around 7.30 after sending it be asked for rest of the money immediately and I have suspected him and asked for more proof. So he provided one of his customer number his name is Rakesh ( PH no+91 78920 78589) I have came him confirmed about his service experience with SUDARSHANA he said he is like that asking for payment partly and finishing it. So I had trusted him and paid ready of my final payment of $1500 on 18.07.2017. After that he blocked my on whatsapp and stopped replying my message. Waited until 19.07.2017 and writing this complaint.So please help me get my ₹4000 from SUDARSHANA. Regarding more information on Arun4r0rkut@gmail.com

Attached Files

Arun Prasanth Muralitharan posted this 19 July 2017

Regarding this any information you can contact me on phone 9444509949 and email Arun4r0rkut@gmail.com

Close