Hi my name is SHABIR AHMAD from a middle class family. In this pandemic I thought of earning some side income and one day I received a message from this whatsapp number +919127864354 (She told me Her name as Ansuya Verma) saying about part time job with Rs. 3000/day.I reached out to them in whatsapp and they gave me the link below to register. https://h5.triumph.cloud/h5/? She also gave me the company address as Our company is located on the 11th floor of "Godrej One", Viholi (East) Pirosanagar, Maharashtra, Mumbai.agentid=sfkf After registration,task is given to recharge 200 and place order.i Received 348/- from them .Again one more Task's worth 1000 and I received 1800 from them.Now another Task's worth 5000, but the order amount is crossing 5000 so I need to recharge again with the diff amount and once that is completed I am asked to complete one more order and that again croseed my available balanace.in this way they made me pay 14k, 28k,39k,47k and so on.Now after all this they are saying my money is temporarily frozen and once I pay 87499 I will be able to withdraw the money .I understood that this is the fake one, after money got frozen.So kindly help me to get my money back .I leaned a lesson by beliveing these Ppl.Please get them caught and protect other ppl from falling to these traps.

WWW.H5.TRIUMPH.CLOUD Attached Files