Hi sir. Iam Durga Bhavani from Hyderabad. I was searching for job and dropped my resume in naukri app. I got a call from +919667646179 named Shiva and told about the vacancy in jp Morgan Chase, told urgently requirement is there , he made me hurry. And asked to register on link he sent www.naukribiz.com , when I registered he said you have to pay 2,099/- and then filled all the online forms and paid.Then he said you will get a call from our another team member regarding the teleinterview. Later by 30minutes I got a call from a guy named Saurabh (+919311602354 & +919311547908) he told you have to pay 9,100/- to get reference id. I have asked him why amount to be paid again n again. He told all the amount will be refund back. So I have paid. He told we are sending your data to ko Morgan head office. You will get a call and they will tell you what you have to answer in interview. So for that answers you have to pay 18,999/- . I have again asked him about the refund he said everything will be refund you back. As he said, I have paid. He said tomorrow morning you will get invoiced in mail please send on it and forward to same mailid with your documents. As he said ( Rahul +919311787436) have sent to info@naukribiz.com . Than he said you will get a call in 1week or 10days for interview. I have all call records and mails and sms with me. My friend told it is fraud , then I searched in Google about naukribiz.com then I come to know the actual reality of this. Kindly help me out. I have paid 30,999/-.