Money Fraud

• Last Post 06 November 2023
AakashSharma posted this 25 April 2023

Dear Sir,Mam ,

I got a message on WhatsApp. They offered me an online job, after that I got 50 rupees for subscribing to YouTube.

After that he asked me for money task. I paid 5800, after that I paid 2500. But I didn't get anything back.

request you to please be strict action against those people.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SanjaOvrilena posted this 04 November 2023

If you're in search of a platform that values user feedback, especially in India, you might want to check out 1win app . From my experience, this Indian community actively shares their insights, covering aspects like user interface, payment methods, and betting odds. This continuous feedback loop has helped enhance the overall user experience in India, and I've personally benefited from the collective knowledge of the Indian community.

RoshanRukh posted this 06 November 2023

This company is not honest. It's all deceitful and fake. I noticed many figures on my account weren't adding up, so a little investigation revealed they were helping themselves to my investment. I found this disturbing and wanted out, but they made it difficult. However, Mrs. Charlotte and her company did a tremendous job and helped get my money out successfully; you can visit Charlotte's company email charlottescotte24@"gmail ,com or WhatsApp her directly at +1 217 802 7422 for a quick conversation

Close