Misused Credit Card by some Other Unknown Persons

• Last Post 23 May 2017
abrahamthangaraj posted this 23 May 2017

Dear Sir / Madam

My Name Is Abraham Thangaraj .S

I Have a State Bank Of India Credit Card  , On 15.05.2017 Some Unknown Persons call me from Moblie No..9648408341 , they are taking about my card details , I am calling from  SBI Card Division your card is modified so your card is blocked  some information from you for verification one message in your mobile  and tell to me , i am telling to the message Immediately my card debited  for Rs. 5000 /- Vodafone.Bill Disk and Rs.4000/- for Oxigen Wallet .

After I am Inform the SBI Card Division and Central Crime Branch ,Vepery,Chennai - 7.Tamil nadu

Kindly Take necessary Action In this Record

Thanking you

Encl.

Complaint Copies

abrahamthangaraj posted this 23 May 2017

My Name Is Abraham Thangaraj .S

I Have a State Bank Of India Credit Card  , On 15.05.2017 Some Unknown Persons call me from Moblie No..9648408341 , they are taking about my card details , I am calling from  SBI Card Division your card is modified so your card is blocked  some information from you for verification one message in your mobile  and tell to me , i am telling to the message Immediately my card debited  for Rs. 5000 /- Vodafone.Bill Disk and Rs.4000/- for Oxigen Wallet .

After I am Inform the SBI Card Division and Central Crime Branch ,Vepery,Chennai - 7.Tamil nadu

Kindly Take necessary Action In this Record

Thanking you

Encl.

Complaint Copies

Close